• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Gravity Falls Zodiac Mafia

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
storm's meltdown was interesting and confusing but i think i more or less grasp what was going on with her

she felt trapped or dissatisfied with her role and so claimed it probably because she felt she had no other option and then she felt more trapped when she felt like she'd either be lynched or forced to claim and she'd lose if she claimed so she probably just gave up on the game.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Wait you've got an item? I'm assuming you don't mean a book

and storm said something about a memory gun

This game has items

Yeah. It might be obvious from who I claimed what my item is. And why I can't do anything without it.

I don't know what Minish claimed that made him think she needs to die

Probably because of my other item which was hinted at could be taken from me somehow. But doing so would be anti-town because then I would lose my abilities.

**** is I know man

also I’m catching up right now I’m gonna name claim because Echo claimed Stanford Pines but I am Stanford Pines...

Nah, it's kosher.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i guessed based on the OP and that the setup would be the 10 zodiac characters plus 3 other characters and that three of them would randomly be picked to be possessed by bill cipher, and those three would be the mafia. Based on rubik's babyface claim I thought the roles might have been designed before alignment was assigned to them but considering how big on balance funnier is i wouldn't be surprised if the role mechanics were designed after alignment was rolled. This is jus conjecture though

@SMS: I'd like you to fullclaim.

Ragnarokio

wouldn't be surprised if the cloning machine made an appearance considering items are a thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom