• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Graphic Requests

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
I could probably whip something up... *runs off to get example*

spyro_sig_banner_by_rubydragoncat-d4n4vrh.png

Even though you didnt list it as one of your favorites, I'm thinking a pidove and some books as the images for the banner. Pidove is a dove, and your username has dove in it...sound good?

TheRationalDove

Red Hair Wonder
<fanmoment> OMG SPYRO!!!! </fanmoment>

A Pidove would be great! I was actually thinking about that sort of concept myself, but I figured I'd leave more of the creativity to you guys.

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
Can anyone make a professional wallpaper of a character I made up called Star Shadow? The design And layout I would like is like this: http://i.animecrazy.net/wallpapers_...eft) [url]http://oi39.tinypic.com/30a76dk.jpg.

I would be a lot happier if you could redraw her. I need to get better at Manga. Can you do her in a sort of arms-crossed tomboyish pose?

Never mind about that now. Instead of the clock, a wing icon could be fine.

The colours... Well.... Turquoise would be ok.

Thaaaaank youuuuu ~

-Siniru

Last edited:

Braivety

FPT | Breb
Id like someone to make me an avatar. I want a pic of Fado from the Wind Waker playing his violin in a Forest or something. I honestly don't care what the background is I just want Fado to be in it and the center of attention.
Thanks!

Hello, I am not very good at art, so I was wondering if someone can please make me a signature of link from the original LoZ shooting his sword beam and super Sayian Goku on the other side and the beams clash kind of like in DBZ? If you do this for me I will forever be in your debt. Thank you for your time.

R

Rupayan

I requested this before but I don't think anyone saw it... Please, if anyone could do this, it would be great!

Can someone please make me a signature using the Link from the WiiU Tech Demo (it's in TP style, but please use an image from the tech demo itself)... It should have my name on it, with cool green fractals and light stuff from the back... And maybe the Navi from the Tech Demo also... Idk... I just really LOVE the tech demo. So anything you can make with it. Thanks!

TheKingSeamus

"The Blue Link"
I really want someone to do this so i'll say it again

Can you make a signature with Lttp Link
picking up the master sword and TheKingSeamus above with 2 blue links
the first one's sword is facing T and the second one's sword is facing s

octorok74

TETTAC
Okay, I plan on being a bit more active on here and so I feel I finally need a picture in my signature. I'd prefer someone who watches Red Vs Blue does it because I want it to be of the A.I. Delta, but I also want the phrase "Memory is the Key." to be in there. Any help with this will be greatly appreciated. Feel free to message me if you are interested in making the signature.

Never mind. I got it made. I think it looks awesome.

Last edited:
E

ericgjames

i would like a picture of link holding the master sword in the air with my username to the side and make it in 650x240 if you can

Jetter

Type to myself in silence
Hello people of the Graphics realm here in the Empire of ZD. I would fancy the likings of a Userbar that fits my request. I am looking for a userbar that says

[答えは今あなたの中に常に] {JETREI}

I'd prefer that the picture is this pineapple turned on it's side so that half is showing.
tPRwk.jpg

The colors should be cyan turning to a lime green with a black scanbar. Do whatever else you think will make it look nice.
Thank you.

hey so i have no computer imaging skills what so ever i was wondering if anyone could make a sig of ocarina of time link standing in front of fire holding his sword

if you can it would be really happy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom