• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Graphic Requests

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Hello fellow ZD Members!

I am in need of some Digital art. I need a 2D or 3D digital logo and name done for my YouTube channel so that I can have it to represent myself.

What I would like is something that said "Sooshi Shef", done similar to something like these (open spoiler)

Skrillex-Logo-original.jpg
logoATS.jpg
KnifePartyLogo.jpg
i_see_stars_rainbow_wallpaper_by_darkdissolution-d4q3i02.jpg

and a logo done like this (open spoiler)

xlogo.jpg

but with S on the right and left side of the X, a sushi roll at the top, and a knife on the bottom.

Please contact me and let me know cause I'd really appreciate it. I will credit and site you if you want it as well. I'm a nice guy like that. ^^

Kyros 676

The Ultimate Hero
Signature?

I'm not that great of an artist, so I was wondering if someone could create a possible Link themed signature for me, I'd very much appreciate it ;)

OcarinaofWind12

So zetta slow!
I'm not sure how this works, but I think I just ask you generous people to make me a cool signature right? Okay... First off, how does Private Messaging work? Because I am not sure I can receive the picture if I don't know how PMing works. Anyway, I would like a picture of Link playing the Ocarina and Zelda just chilling next to him. The quote 'This song reminds me of us.', then my username in a fancy font! You guys are the best! :kirby:

Azure Sage

Spread Smiles!
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator

Zeldacenter

Playing Zelda since 5
I need a Sig one with the Majora's mask and the fierce deity mask half and half that says the eclipse mask and my username. this may be too hard but I want someone to make this for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom