• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Graphic Requests

G

geralt

i was not clear.
I mean with old style figures of the time zelda ocarina of time or not TP.
and I would like a signature if it is possible.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Can someone please make me a sig like this?
1. It has a dark blue background at the top half, then merges into a black background at the bottom half
2. It has a pic of Phantom Ganon from WW holding a blue energy ball on one hand, and his sword on the other, on the left half of the sig
3. It has a pic of the Triforce (the normal one, not the triforce bird), and preferably the one I have as my profile picture http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/image.php?u=5814&dateline=1279044393&type=profile
4. At the bottom in the center, it says PhantomTriforce in yellow like how I spelled it (with the capital P and T, one word)
Thanks a lot!

Beeker

Wild Card
Can someone please make me a sig like this?
1. It has a dark blue background at the top half, then merges into a black background at the bottom half
2. It has a pic of Phantom Ganon from WW holding a blue energy ball on one hand, and his sword on the other, on the left half of the sig
3. It has a pic of the Triforce (the normal one, not the triforce bird), and preferably the one I have as my profile picture http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/image.php?u=5814&dateline=1279044393&type=profile
4. At the bottom in the center, it says PhantomTriforce in yellow like how I spelled it (with the capital P and T, one word)
Thanks a lot!

Sure thing! I'll get on it! ^__^
EDIT:

PhantomTriforcesig.png

Here you go! Hope you like it, and just tell me if you want something changed ^^

Last edited:

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
Ok ok i know i havent been on here for a while.... but in art my next project, i want it to be really good
Umineko-2.jpg

Thatsthe image, can any make a background that fits that picture??? Im drawing it for art class, its for knowledge :D

Edit: OHHH and easy to draw D: i dont want it near impossible for me to draw

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jack-o-lantern

Hi, I'm new here and was hoping to get a rlly cool sig made from one the many awsome artist/creator people here at ZD. I'm hoping to get one that has a cartoon sheik sitting on a jack o lantern. It would say JACK-O-LANTERN next to it with a pic of the triforce on each side of my name. Thanks if its possible :)

Beeker

Wild Card
Hi, I'm new here and was hoping to get a rlly cool sig made from one the many awsome artist/creator people here at ZD. I'm hoping to get one that has a cartoon sheik sitting on a jack o lantern. It would say JACK-O-LANTERN next to it with a pic of the triforce on each side of my name. Thanks if its possible :)

Interesting...I think I could make that for you. Just give me some time to work on it,I'll get on it shortly! ;)

Master

Upcoming
Can I get a signature with a dark, gloomy, feel to it ? Can you also add the skull kid into it, but it is not as noticeable ? I just want it to look gothic and creepy ;)

Linknmike

Dank meme connoisseur
I'd like someone to make me a sig that has maybe Link from TWW fighting Link from TP? I'm hoping for it to have a dark blue background and Linknmike in bright red on TP Link's tunic.

Um, could someone please make me a sig with TWW Link fighting TP Link? I want it to have a dark blue background and Linknmike in bright red on TP Link's tunic. Sorry if I posted this twice, my computor's a little glitchy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom