• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

GONE: The RP (SU)

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
GONE: The RP

Suddenly, it's a world without adults, and normal has crashed and burned..... When life as you know it ends at 15, everything changes.

A small town in Southern California: In the blink of an eye everyone over 15 disappears. Cut off from the outside world, those that are left are trapped, and there is no help on the way. Chaos rules the streets.

Now a new world order is rising out and, even scarier, some survivors have power - Mutant power that no one has ever seen before....

SU SHEET:

Name:
Power:
SINIRU'S CHARACTER:
_
Name: Katsuna Ria
Power: Can transform into a cat and teleport short distances.
Age. 14

Based on the novel by Michael Grant

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Ooooohohohoho. Madi would be in torture if she were in this RP.

Name: Madeline Black
Power: Telekinesis and telepathy.

S

shinobi warrior

name james williams
power he can control and summon fire
age 14

Last edited by a moderator:
...oh.

Oho.

Never read the book, but you know what?

I think this is the PERFECT trial run for Kirinen's son.

Name: Orion Flynn Tolkien
Power: Orion can control fire very well and resist a lot of heat--he will rarely burn. He also considers his skill at archery a power... but that's just him, it's a skill, not a power.
Age: 12. His thirteenth birthday is soon, but in a place like this, it just brings you closer to death.

Nothing on personality or appearance? Any specific reasons for leaving these out?

EDIT: AW DANGIT SHINOBI! YOU STOLE MAH POWER

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Your character has to be under 15, shinobi warrior.

And I laughed when I saw Orion's last name, HyMo. I have no idea why canon Kirance is so funny, but it apparently is.

Your character has to be under 15, shinobi warrior.

And I laughed when I saw Orion's last name, HyMo. I have no idea why canon Kirance is so funny, but it apparently is.

KIRANCE IS FREAKING CANON.

...We've been talking about it a lot. AND IT'S PRACTICALLY FREAKING CANON.

Also it's my OTP. They are perfect for each other.

But still. In teh event that Shinobi is accepted, I'll ahve to use another character. I'd like to use another descendant, but daaang.... I focus on Orion. The Arefaen descendants aren't canon yet save Lenyrin's daughter, who doens't have a name. Kira can't procreate and witehr Aren and Milo have kids is under debate. Keriki doens't.

And no I can't just change his power. HE'S KIRINEN'S SON HOW CAN HE NOT BE A PYRO.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
KIRANCE IS FREAKING CANON.

...We've been talking about it a lot. AND IT'S PRACTICALLY FREAKING CANON.

Also it's my OTP. They are perfect for each other.
My goodness... Kirance? Sounds like Kira and Lance not gonna lie... I'd change it XD Maybe.... Lirinen? ....no that's lame.

Anyways, I am debating which character I want to make, but my SU will be up soon. XD

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Oh, oops. My bad, Slivsy. How abaout Kirinance? Or Lancinen? Either of those good? Or are they too long? Lanen? Nah, that one's just bad...

My goodness... Kirance? Sounds like Kira and Lance not gonna lie... I'd change it XD Maybe.... Lirinen? ....no that's lame.

Anyways, I am debating which character I want to make, but my SU will be up soon. XD

Ergo why i don't use couple names that often. Xp

AND NO KINGRE! Fire has been Orion's power since his creation! Because his mother.

Joking, I'll try to figure something out... errr

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Oh, oops. My bad, Slivsy. How abaout Kirinance? Or Lancinen? Either of those good? Or are they too long? Lanen? Nah, that one's just bad...
Wooooow. The fact you're coming up with shipping names too is hilarious XD

Also, I don't see why you both can't have the same power. I mean, as long as you both play it up different it should be fine, right?

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Please. I LIVE for making shipping names. Wanna name, just come to me. I've got Xang, Melagger's gonna come to fruitition eventually, Kirinance is I think the best name for KirinenxLance, I've got a million of 'em.

Wooooow. The fact you're coming up with shipping names too is hilarious XD

Also, I don't see why you both can't have the same power. I mean, as long as you both play it up different it should be fine, right?

No. No shipping names. Unless you get a good one for VinceXDelabi. In which case let me love you.

But i do like Kirinance.

And I do. Pyros, in my canon, are incredibly rare. I can't use another descendant--none of the others are properly thought out, and I REALLY want to use Orion--and I can't change his power. He's Kirinen's son, and there's a very specific reason and logic to why he's a pyro. AN irrevocable one, especially on his trial.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom