• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Modern Giant Cucco Boss! Cucco Dungeon!

caleb11roy

Hero of Rhyme
Just thought it might be a good idea. We always play with the killer cuccos in Zelda, but know you must actually fight and defeat one? what do you think?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
It sounds like a rather interesting dungeon, but the boss is a bit overkill. Every single time we see animals in a Zelda game (well, almost always), they manage to go bat **** insane and invincible at that. A Cucco boss would be impossible to subdue, let alone defeat, in a "fair" fight. Even if Link were rigged to have invincibility, I think it would become a stalemate!

Perhaps this Cucco dungeon could be a secret dungeon of sorts, where the object of the boss isn't to defeat it, but merely to keep away from it for a certain amount of time all the while dodging impeding obstacles? Eh, how does that sound?

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
You must defeat the giant cuccoo boss-monster with a fire arrow. Link shoots a fire arrow into its weak spot. The feathers catch fire until it fluffs up and beats its wings to put the fire out. When Link hits the weak spot a third time, the fire engulfs the giant cuccoo's body. That's when the real fun beings:

The sword-fight against the giant, zombie-cuccoo roast chicken dinner! Maybe the chamber fills with sticky gravy for Link to get his boots stuck in.

SNOlink

I'm baack. Who missed me?
While a cucco boss sounds interesting, an entire dugeon would not be. I don't think there should be a boss, but it still is interesting. Also, there really isn't anything you could efficiently put into the dungeon to make it that theme. The only thing that comes to mind is, well, more cuccos. But that doesn't really help make the dungeon better.

Awesome

The Creepy Uncle
Dear god....a cuckoo as a boss!!! The horror!

This just made me think of riding a cuckoo which in turn made me think of Final Fantasy and Chocobos
final-fantasy-13-2-to-get-dlc-and-chocobo-racing-mini-game.jpg

Having a pet Cuckoo would be interesting though.....if you kicked it too many times then it turns on you and calls its buddies to attack you lol! I think I just thought of a great new transportation system lolz.

caleb11roy

Hero of Rhyme
The dungeon would be similar to the Forsaken Fortress in WW which required you to enter from the top, however once inside you could not leave until the dungeon is beaten.
Upon arriving in the main room you are immediately attacked by the Giant Cucco which chases Link into a narrow hallway. The cucco can only fit it's head and skinny neck into the corridor before being stopped. Thus the Dungeon begins. The giant Cucco would frequently attack through the walls of the dungeon at unexpected moments! You would eventually meet the Cucco's owner who lost control (or whatever may have caused the creatures evil tranformation.) he would tell you what would turn the Cucco back to normal. The Cucco is not defeated, just saved!!

Dear god....a cuckoo as a boss!!! The horror!

This just made me think of riding a cuckoo which in turn made me think of Final Fantasy and Chocobos
final-fantasy-13-2-to-get-dlc-and-chocobo-racing-mini-game.jpg

Having a pet Cuckoo would be interesting though.....if you kicked it too many times then it turns on you and calls its buddies to attack you lol! I think I just thought of a great new transportation system lolz.
lol maby instead of Epona Link can ride a Cuckoo!! and if ganondorf tries to fight you like in TP it will send a hoard of Cuckoos at him!!

As long as there someway vunerable and we have FIRE cucoo's then I am up for it. They could have cucoo statues that come to life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom