• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Gatewatch RP Thread

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
(For people who don't know mtg, here's how planeswalkers walk to different planes.
Different walkers do it different ways. For some its like an instantaneous flash or first little poof, for others its almost more like to do into a metatative sleep and wake up somewhere else. Some planeswalkers can do it readily, others take hours to pull it off. So are mostly unaffected, others get splitting headaches or nausea.

The one thing they have in common though is that they leave behind the planeswalker symbol where ever they left from every time they planeswalk
)

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Alia isn't very good at planes walking, in face it took her 8 tries go get here. "Alright... let's go to innistrad, I've heard there are quite a few shadows there..." she says to herself unsurely

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul keeps driving towards where he thinks he needs to be. he ends up at a Cathedral

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Alwin looks around, not entirely sure what plane he was on. He just knew it wasn't Innistrad.
Well, you know what they say. Try, try again. He focused in on the feeling of home. No matter what he said, in his heart he kinda missed the place.
Deep breath
He steps forward again.

Storm

Rasul approaches the door, and sees a whip by the door. he grabs it and enters. it takes a few tries, but he gets the feel for the whip as he goes deeper and deeper into the Cathedral

Libk

As Rasul goes deeper into the cathedral, he gets the sense that something bad has happened here. Pues are flipped over, skeletons are on the floor, and the giant stained glass window is broken. Suddenly, a zombie grabs Rasul's arm as he's looking at the glass, what's left of it depicting the angel they worshipped.

(Erg. Mobile not letting me embed image)

Storm

appetite-for-the-unnatural-p241106-219015_image.jpg

Libk

Rasul summons a beast that begins devouring the zombie that attacked him. As he does so, more zombies begin to pile in from the window.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom