• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Gatewatch RP Thread

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
"That sounds about right!" Laughs Alia, "Juice Bangarang. Haha! I like it." Alia walks over to the sooty newcomer. "What's you're name little one?" She said smiling.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"I am called Rasulynin Illuvyn Kazad, butcypu may Call me Rasul, as most people do. Now why are we here? I mean i assume we're all Planeswalkers, including the Unaligned Nephilim, and the Nyad."

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
"I'm a merfolk, not a Nyad" says Alia, "but I can understand the confusion." She hands Rasul a cloth. She dampens it with her water powers.

Storm

Rasul washes his face and arms and tries to blot out his clothes
"Merfolk, Nyad,Water-dwelling bipedal humanoid"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Hearing the dwarf use angelic terms to refer to him, Alwin gets a little angry, "Don't act like I'm an angel, dwarf. I'm not one of those high and mighty Hippocrates. You know what I am - don't be afraid to use the word."

Storm

"We call you Cabron-The beings of the Underground. A leader of yours renigged on a deal and made my people refugees. But your not one of those... Those Cabron actually drink hard coffee... Oh wait where are my Manners, Lali-Ho, Cabron"

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"Ah. That's how you pronounce the rest of it. I was never great with dwarf names. Anyway welcome, Rasul. What brings you to Ravnica?"

Thus far only Alwin has made his oath to the Gatewatch. Telepathically, jace speaks to Alwin "Alwin, I have a task for you already but I'm going to see if they'll join us as well."

Storm

"Rasul met a man 2 mobths ago that spoke of a Juice Bangarang. He spoke terrible Dwarvish and resorted to charades"

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"A man? Strange. I wasn't aware Tamiyo had recruited others to pass the message on. And I'm Jace Beleren. Why do you want to join the Gatewatch? "

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
"It might sound boring," Says Alia, "it actually might be exiting though." As the sun dwindled into the horizon, Alia makes her oath: "For excitement and Juice, I'll keep watch." She gave Juice her lopsided smile and put her hands on her hips as if to signify resolution.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom