• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Gatewatch RP Thread

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"Could someone answer that? And if any of this smoke escapes, don't breathe it in" Jace says as he keeps it down, trying to put out the fire as well.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
suddenly there are loud bangs, as if they are using a battering ram to get the door open

Storm

The Suave, stunningly handsome Justicar keeps on ramming the door. for the sake of sakes, the door wont budge until someone decides to open it

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Alia calmly walks over to the door, she has a miscevous plan in mind. She waits for the man to charge once again and quickly opens the door. The poor man tumbles through the doorway. Alia gives her signature lopsided smirk and a short laugh.

Libk

Jace finishes putting out the fire and sees an inquisitor fall into his study. "Ah. How may I help you, inquisitor?"

"Enough talk, guildpact. I need to look up your chimney"

Storm

Rasul Quickly escaped from the second floor fireplace and hid in Jace's Footlocker

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Alwin steps out of the way, "So long as Jace is cool with it, I say let the man pass. I'm not a huge fan of guards, so letting him in and out fast sounds like a good plan to me," he didn't know how fanatic the Azorius have been known to be; just that this was someone whose job had tended to clash with his own in the past.

Storm

Rasul slowly creeps into a chair and sits down drinking tea, still soot-covered
"Indubitively, old bean. Let the Man rummage through your house for whatever he is here to find"
Rasul drinks a whole cup of tea
" This is some good tea, sir"

Libk

The justicar speaks "Don't worry Jace. Forget the chimney. That's the man we're after."

Jace looks at the man covered in soot, drinking tea. He isn't even really sure where he got the tea. No matter, Jace pries into the mind of the dwarf, learning who he is and why he's here, and a few more things like where that smoke was coming from. "Don't worry about Rasul, Justicar. He's an old friend of mine."

The justicar scowls at Jace. "Lavinia will hear of this, Jace. I know you're the guildpact but harboring criminals is" What it was, the group would not know. Jace had pushed him out of his study and shut the door.

Storm

"Bye, Buddy. I'll see you later. you can be sure of that" Rasul's words pierce through the soul of the Justicar and feel him with fear and a bit of affection at the same time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom