• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Gatewatch RP Thread

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
(We don't need Rasul to be there, we just need me to get going with jace. But I can try and point him in the right direction.)

As Rasul is wandering around Ravnica, he sees a man runing, saying something along the lines of "Jace is going to kill me if I'm late again." Meanwhile, in Jace's study, Jace is pondering the two planeswalkers before him.

"There are beings out there, and other planeswalkers, who are trying to terrorize or destroy other planes. The phyrexians, the eldrazi, Nicol Bolas..." He paused for a second wondering if they knew about any of this. "We're joining up in an effort to stop these beings and protect the planes. It would help teach you more about your power, and you would get your adventure, I'm sure. But some people have the wrong idea about us, unfortunately. A Planeswalker from Kaladesh came to me recently and asked us to act as bodyguards at their inventors fair. That's not what we are. If you guys seriously want to join, I'm willing to let you. But from you, Alwin, I need to know if you have any connection to the planeswalker, Liliana Vess"

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul , hungry as hell, and parched, tries to run after the idiot, and ends up jumping on his shoulders, causing him to fall on his face, leaving Rasul no lead to follow

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
((That's called godmodding fam, ya can't control someone's character))

Alia is a little confused by the wave of information that just hit her. "Ok, I don't know any lilianas, but I still wanna go on this journey thing."

Libk

((It's an npc. As long as they aren't one of the main characters, it's fine. I'll still control how the npcs react to those things, but otherwise you can knock them over or try to eat them, or try to court them if you like))

The man falls on his face, breaking his nose. He notices a dwarf on top of him and pushes it off of him. "Do you have a problem?" The man pulls out a knife and starts casting a spell.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
((You just told Storm that he could court NPCs.
55265927.jpg

But seriously, Dom, it's not gonna be a problem if you don't make it one
Storm, just saying this ahead of time, don't do what you're thinking of doing ))

Alwin shakes his head, "I've heard of Liliana a fair amount over my life, but I've never met the woman myself. And, from the sound of things, I probably don't want to..." Liliana didn't have great relations with the demons. Obviously, "Why do you ask?"

Libk

((I never saud they'd allow him to court them. Again, they'll react how they should. If he wants to jump on someone's shoulders and end up bashing their face, cool. If he tries to get with a lady npc, or a gentleman, idk how Rasul rolls, he needs to be prepared for the result. And if Storm takes things to far, he'll have to be prepared for the result of that.))

"She has a problem with demons. I'm hoping that because she doesn't know you, things can work out. You may have to work with her one day. After the innistrad incident, she joined the Gatewatch." Jace set his scroll down and waited by his desk. "Now, it's time to make your oaths." (Oath is simple, state why you're joining, and end it with "I'll keep watch." Examples, "For the sake of the multiverse, I'll keep watch." Was the oath of Jace. For peace and justice was Gideon. Though Liliana was simply "I'll keep watch. Happy now?"

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul jumps and hps back onto the Rooftops and flees from the strong, Handsome and Oh My Gods those wonderous blue eyes, and those rippling muscles, and that knife. he isn't compensating for anything at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom