• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Gatewatch RP Thread

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Arlinn transforms back into human form and stomps on Rasul's face, maybe breaking his nose, abd walks away so he can up. "Are you some kind of idiot? Casting a destruction spell like that? We need to preserve what's left of innistrad. Not destroy it all."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"Forgive me. Im learning as i go" rasul says as he sets his nose back and slaps Arlin's butt as she turns away

Storm

"I never signed a contract. That Juice guy sent ME here to die. He sent YOU on a mission"

Libk

"Oh. You're the ones Jace sent to help?" she ignored the dwarf's slap, not wanting to kill the thing. "Well then let me reinforce this point... NO. MASS. DESTRUCTION. Look, we're trying finish off the rest of the eldrazi here without killing any humans or werewolves or vampires that remain. You able to do that?"

Storm

Rasul feels like he was a third wheel in this situation and drives for a Tavern to get ****faced

Libk

"To Ulvenwald. We'll need to gather the pack for this one. Forget the dwarf ." She transforms again and starts leading Alwin to the pack of werewolves living in Ulvenwald province.

Any Bar Rasul finds is destroyed but he may loot what's left of them. Towns seem awful quiet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom