• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Gatekeeper Story Sign Ups

blue-eyes

Phoenix
OK, I have been inspired. I just recently re-read the Power of the 5 series (Ravens Gate, Evil Star, Nightrise, Necropolis, and the unnamed 5th book) The story takes place in the present.
The sign ups have restrictions. I can only have 5 gatekeepers, and they are the only ones who can have powers. I can also only have 1 female gatekeeper.
If they are Gatekeeper, they originally don't know that they are.

Name:
Age (if gatekeeper, 14 ):
Power (If gatekeeper. I need one healing power gatekeeper):
Appearance:
Personality:
Role: (Gatekeeper, Servent of the Old Ones (evil), Nexus (good, adult only), Gatekeeper Helper)
Other:

Last edited:

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Name: Kitnya Lilacia
Power: Healing Power
Appearance: Long Black robe, White shorts, White shirt, Black vest, Long silver hair(Up to the back), Silver eyes, Black shoes, and black gloves
Personality: Enjoys being a Gatekeeper (I guess that's it)^^
Role: Gatekeeper
Other: None

Tell me if need a change on character^^

Last edited:

Keyari

翼のエルフ
Here you go! :D (I loved this series, they were fun to read.)

Name: Tekara
Age (if gatekeeper, 14 ): 14
Power (If gatekeeper. I need one healing power gatekeeper): N/A
Appearance: Dark brown hair pulled into two french braids, emerald green eyes, Black tank top, jean shorts, black combat boots, and a green scarf.
Personality: The Silent but Deadly type. She is very caring for the people she protects. She is extremely talented in stealth.
Role: (Gatekeeper, Servent of the Old Ones (evil), Nexus (good, adult only), Gatekeeper Helper) Gatekeeper Helper
Other: Her Father is part of the Nexus group, thus causing her to try and help the Gatekeepers, since she is not one herself. She is very knowledgeable with the doings of the Nexus group and what they are there for.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Name: Kitana Tessagassa
Age (if gatekeeper, 14 ): 16
Power (If gatekeeper. I need one healing power gatekeeper):
Appearance: Long red hair to her waist, brown eyes, light skin, agile body, blue uniform skirt to her knees, white uniforn shirt with short sleeves, red tie, white socks to just below her knees, brown sneakers.
Personality: Nice when she has to be, can get very rough.
Role (Gatekeeper, Servent of the Old Ones (evil), Nexus (good, adult only), Gatekeeper Helper): Gatekeeper Helper
Other: None for now.

Name: William Russell
Power: can produce a ball of any element from the palm of his hand (fire, water, ice, electricity, etc.)
Appearance: short brown hair, blue eyes, tall and handsome, wears a green t-shirt, Nike shoes and jeans
Personality: cocky, funny, smart
Other: Isn't liked right away because he's rich and cocky, but the other Gatekeepers end up liking him once they know where his heart is at.

Last edited:

Caeda

Keyblade Master
Name: Lynia Ridell
Power: none
Appearance: Black hair, dark green eyes, wears a long black dress with black boots
Personality: Kind, thoughtfull, curious
Role: Nexus (if too young helps them out)'
Other: None

And an enemy:

Name: Mia Elven
Power:
Appearance: Red hair, caramel eyes, dark brown shirt, vlack plants, dark brown boots
Personality: Haughty, Teasing, Annoying
Role: Servant of the Old ones
Other: none

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
Name: Vince Mustang
Power: Anything fire
Appearance: Medium height, black hair, black eyes, blue tee-shirt and black sweat pants
Personality: Cocky, can come off as rude but is sorta nice

EDIT: Power: Storm control

Also I changed the appearance a little

Last edited:

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Name: Arius Razen
Power: Unclear
Appearance: White-blond long hair, long fingers, thin frame, medium-height. He has silver eyes.
Personality: Emmm.....sort of a controlled craziness, clearly insane, but somehow controlled in it, not destroying everything in his path.
Role: Outsider
Other: You decide the significance of the role.

navi_the_fairy

Spirit of the Forest
Name: Ryli
Age (if gatekeeper, 14 ): 14
Power: telekenetic powers and she can see into the future
Appearance: She is 5 ft 2, has shoulder-length blonde hair, and is very thin.
Personality: Ryli is a very happy person and loves meeting new people. She is a very loyal friend and will do anything to help someone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom