• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Gaming hopes wishlist

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
My insane wish (that kind that you know probably won't happen) is Metroid 5, preferably designed by Nintendo themselves. I love Metroidvanias, and to see a first-party one done right would be a dream.
I'd also like some remakes of Zelda games: OA&S, WW, TP, and SS are just a few.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
HAL labs have said they want the next Kirby game to be ambitious and to be thought of as the pinnacle of Kirby.

God, I can't wait to see it. I hope they knock it out of the park. <3

This is so awesome. I second this from @Spirit . Triple Deluxe is a great game, I wasn't too fussed on Star Allies but the team certainly has some kind of drive and ambition that I hope can fuel this next project <3

Yokai watch 1 remastered english translation, and yokai watch 2 and 3 remasters to release along with their translations. Playing Yokai Watch on the switch is great, however there's only so much google translate I can take, so a translation would be nice.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i'm really hoping PoE 2 launches with a trade overhaul

I want a Tales of Xillia Definitive Edition on Switch and Ps4 (I'll buy both) or at least an anniversary port.

I also want WWHD and TPHD ported to Switch, even though I'm scared of playing my Switch.

I also want the Mario remaster/remake rumours to be real.

I also want Tales of Arise to have Milla and a few other Tales characters as cameos so I can see them in the new Tales engine.

I'd also like Milla in Smash.

I'd also like a Tales of Warriors game.

And also Arms 2.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
I'd quite like Persona 3 FES to get a Steam port. I'd also like it if Zero no Kiseki and Ao no Kiseki got official english translations. Oh, and for Wind Waker HD and Twilight Princess HD to be brought to Switch.

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
An Echoes style remake of Genealogy of the Holy War. Genealogy's a heccin' fantastic FE game, but would still do well to get the same treatment that Shadows of Valentia got, with voice acting, new graphics, the works.

Last edited:

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
Ports of the older Rune Factory games to Switch, preferably like what they did with 4 Special. The older DS games in particular need a good bit of QoL fixes. Maybe include the Wii games as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom