• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Gameplay Time OOT

T

tmiln15

What was the quickest time you finished OOT? I wasn't that good at it, my first time was approximatly whopping 70 hours of game play. How did you go?

K

Kylehorrible

I cant remember my exact time but I know its under 8 or 9 hours.

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
I'm not sure about my time for a normal playthrough, but it's like 7 or 8 hours.
I actually tried a speedrun once and beat it in around 3 hours, but that's with glitches.

Escohobita

King of Those Who Know
Hmmmm....I dunno. I never really time myself when I play. I remember beating it once in less than a day, though (about 9-10 hours, I believe).

I've never tried glitching, so without it I'd say about 6 hours... not too sure though cuz I've never actually timed myself. I might pull an all-nighter for a speed run some day to find out. I've actually been meaning to for a while now..

8 hours 6 minutes and 6 seconds to beat the game. This includes beating the game from start of the game to the final blow on Ganon. This also includes all cut-scenes including the beginning cut scenes, and the cut-scenes after you beat each dungeon. It also includes getting every Map, Compass, Dungeon Item, Optional Dungeon Gerudo's Training Grounds where I got all 9 keys. Stopping by all 6 great fairy fountains, getting 3 bottles, No using any glitch to bypass anything in any dungeon, or any other area.

sadly i think my fastest time is about a week
but i havent really tried and thats with only like one or two hours of game play a day
if that. so in total, about 7-10 hours?
ive never actually timed myself tho
but that is a goal for me one day is to see if i can beat the game in one sitting

D

Dimitri_Dodongo

Around Nine hours. I should skip the cinematics though... Or make a conscious effort at a speed run one day. =P

J Oh

Hylian Alchemist
Well considering I haven't played OoT without shooting for a 100% since I got the game in 98 I'd say my run time isn't very fast, but if I had to put a label on time maybe 11 hours without a walkthrough.

Beeker

Wild Card
I haven't exactly tried a full speedrun, but I timed half of the game and got about 4 hours to beat the first four temples or so. I would've kept going but my timing method messed me up...

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
One night I did a start to finish run in about 8-9 hours. It wasn't a "speed" run since I wasn't going out of my way to shave time, but I went through the entire game in one sitting from 10 at night til around 4 or 5 in the morning. I didn't initially plan on doing that, but by the time I finished the Water Temple I figured I might as well go all the way to the end.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
So the first time I played it, I spent a long time. Now, it is like 10 hrs, or a bit less. I haven't really done a OoT speed run, and this is not 100%.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
The First time it took a month I was 6 and I got OoT for my birthday.

Although that I'm 17 and basically a generic living walkthrought for OoT I can beat between 6-9 hours of actuall gameplay depending on what day I start and what Time of day I start.

Does that also include all 100 Skulltella's w/o using the glitch.

Does that also include all 100 Skulltella's w/o using the glitch.

Does that include all 100 G Skulltella's w/o the glitch.

Last edited:

GerudoDesert

I love being gay.
The fastest time that anyone beat OOT is 5 Hours. And it is in the Guiness Book of World Records. So please don't lie. No one is going to nag you about how slow you were..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom