• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

GAME THREAD: Dark Souls Mafia

Alright, someone else join me on sealing KillJoy's fate.

Why you ask?

Because, and hear me out, Ex is town. He's not actively being silly/forgetful/questioning in this game which seems to be a hallmark of his scumself. In that respect, he's prone to deflect in that way.

Here, in this game, he's engaging and actively discussing and putting forth ideas while not shirking from responding to criticisms (nor is he deflecting by being a forgetful goof).

That makes him town.

When compared to KillJoy, KillJoy has done what else aside from recuse himself from today?

Exactly.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
this is annoying, Sean is obviously Wolf here and one of his wolf buddies is definitely in thread or almost always.
why do you think he's a wolf?

Alright, someone else join me on sealing KillJoy's fate.

Why you ask?

Because, and hear me out, Ex is town. He's not actively being silly/forgetful/questioning in this game which seems to be a hallmark of his scumself. In that respect, he's prone to deflect in that way.

Here, in this game, he's engaging and actively discussing and putting forth ideas while not shirking from responding to criticisms (nor is he deflecting by being a forgetful goof).

That makes him town.

When compared to KillJoy, KillJoy has done what else aside from recuse himself from today?

Exactly.
So you want to vote a Null Inactive over Sean who you have voted before.
Nice!

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Rag, please why are you still voting me

i just gave fext a summary of why i'm voting you like 10 minutes ago. you can find the post if you're interested. there are too many pages for me to want to dig around for it.

ExLight

why
Staff member
you seem to have posted relatively little about it

if you want to sell me on it you still have an hour
I really don't have the energy or the patience to be flopping around asking for mercy

I already explained my posts and my reasoning, I'm not sure what else you expect me to say when even I don't know what to address since I don't know why you and fext are targeting me in the first place
and if I get lynched at least it will be on D1 which is when I'm just eh whatever as town of course it upsets me but like
im not gonna stress over it any more than I did already because I'm honestly quite fed up already

Kreaal do you want to get back into my good graces?

Then give me control. Give. Me. Power.

Seal. KillJoy. You know it is what I want. Do it.

For the good of me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom