• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

GAME THREAD: Dark Souls Mafia

Yeah I'm rereading MM's posts rn and I see a lot of conclusions and "I'd do this" and "I wouldn't do this" but I'm drawing complete blanks trying to figure out why she holds any of those views?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Vote: Morbid Minish

strongly believe you can give more insight than you have

Well of course I could. Lmao.
I can always give more insight than I have.
That doesn't mean I have the energy to do so though.

Much easier for me to give better insight when there are less players. I get overwhelmed on d1s unless I can hone in on something that specifically pings me.

Also, I don't think some of y'all realize that the wagon options when I voted were Seanzie and Ex and I'm townreading Ex, and was already sus of Seanzie. So like of course I'm going to vote on Seanzie there. Lol. I don't want to split d1 into a dozen shallow wagons. That just helps scum.

I mean that's fair. Though in this case I'm pretty sure Seanzie has been scum here before and was good. So it was more directed towards him specifically.

Strong Mafia is always great to get out early so they have much less influence on the game state.
Conversely whiffing on strong town early is bad for the same reason :P

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Hmm, would some people hiding behind the inactives be a good idea? I'm **** at strategizing stuff like this, but it could possibly give us info on them that we might not get otherwise.

having a wider array of claimed targets will be helpful. It doesn't matter much who the targets are. Targeting mafia is marginally more useful than targeting town, probably, and directly contrary to what ex believes, i think inactive mafia make a better target than active ones.

EoD in 2.5 hours right?

Close to 2 hours now but yes.

it would be much less helpful if the hider found an inactive scum rather than an active one that is influencing the game

finding inactive scum is much more valuable than finding active scum imo.

So I don't know if I'll have time before EoD to do anything, and given the gamestate I am likely to die, so a little legacy:

Minish, Numbers, Killjoy all deserve suspicion.

Ex, Rag, Fext, DW all probably town. Least sure on Fext in that group.

Kraal likely town, but should actually explain themselves, or they should eventually be killed.

I will hide behind Killjoy if I don't die.

you should cast a survival vote on exlight

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom