• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

GAME THREAD: Dark Souls Mafia

Ok Ex is Town, Sean is Wolf.
Easy and very obvious.
From what I can tell, you still haven't given even a single reason why you think I'm a wolf. You've said it a lot, but I don't think I've seen an explanation yet. Considering I've asked for one directly, what gives?

Although I guess a hider shouldn’t want to die night 1 to confirm a wolf when they can confirm 2 or more town instead and put wolf in a more worse position then 1 of them outed.

From what I can tell, you still haven't given even a single reason why you think I'm a wolf. You've said it a lot, but I don't think I've seen an explanation yet. Considering I've asked for one directly, what gives?
What gives is your posting is Rand Wolf.

If I die today or tonight and Numbers dies tomorrow and flips wolf with Sean hard pushing them.
DO NOT CLEAR SEAN.
IT ****ING OBVIOUSLY WOLF BUSS!

didnt you reply something to seanzie (?) among the line of "because I don't want to"?
I mean technically I could have, like, given up on getting things done or gotten less sleep, so yeah I was choosing not to spend more time on the game

but it's wrong to say I was choosing that for no reason lol

They would have worded this **** hella different if they were pointing at their wolf bud.
I mean sure but also it could be town?

Idk man kinda feels like I agree with most things Seanzie has said thus far (not that that has ever led me astray before, and certainly not that I've ever been suckered by scum!Seanzie before)

When me and KoD are in agreement you know it's gonna be quite a game.

As for Ex, I still don't see scum Ex here. Scum Ex sounds more logical and chill. His vote for DW doesn't come across as fake emotion to me. I feel like scum Ex doesn't make much of a show like he has. It's always town Ex who sees some posts sussing him, cries about all the votes on him, and then it turns out that there's only like one or two. Lol.

I think I could get behind a Seanzie lynch. No one stands out to me as super scummy right now. But Seanzie I feel like has been reaching for a lot of his suspicion. And trying to play up his town game, possibly in hopes of having people say that we could use a strong town player like him so that we don't lynch him. I also feel like Seanzie's flip could be an info flip since he's had such strong interactions with quite a few players.

DW has been flip floppy and Ex seems to see their scum meta here, but I can see more logic behind their motives. His Ex vote seems less like it comes from scum and more from frustrated town to me, even if I disagree with it.

Vote: Seanzie

I will post my target before EOD.

Actually, I've been thinking more about this. Minish, I'd like to hear exactly what info you'd gleam from my flip? In particular, could you tell me

1. What reads would you make on people if I flipped town? and

2. What reads would you make on people if I flipped scum?

ExLight

why
Staff member
I mean technically I could have, like, given up on getting things done or gotten less sleep, so yeah I was choosing not to spend more time on the game

but it's wrong to say I was choosing that for no reason lol
oh I think my previous comment came off as a bit more rude than I meant, I didn't mean to say you didn't have reasons to be a bit held back which is why lazy sounded wasn't really the word I was looking for lol

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
What you call "reaching" I call generating more readable content than almost any other person in the entire game thus far.

Also, I am a strong town player, and it is ill-advised to elim me, especially with anti-town elements like KoD at play, and 3+ inactive or nearly inactive slots in play.

To everyone else: I'd like to say that out of everyone voting me, this feels the most like scum. I feel them moving to solidify my wagon based on trying to get an "info flip" is opportunistic, especially since the only thing that Minish has said towards me being scum is that I was "reaching", which I don't really think is fair, I've just actually explained my reads and thoughts in detail, unlike almost everyone else.

Just because you're posting reads doesn't mean they're good. Some people can generate tons of content and it can all be flawed.

An info flip isn't opportunistic. It's what I usually go for d1 if I don't have any strong scum reads. And it's honestly what anyone should go for if they don't. As long as they're voting someone they actually can see as scum. I'm townreading a lot of others, so that along with me disagreeing with your logic makes you the most scummy to me. I've said more about you being scum than I have anyone else, so it would be weirder for me to vote someone else at this point. Number's post was explained numerous times but yet you still seem to see it as scummy despite it not being so for the reasons you stated. I feel like latching onto something like that early on, ignoring the explanations for your own explanation, and continuing to read it as scummy is reaching yes.

Also you calling me scum off of one post seems pretty reachy too. Especially when that post wasn't just an easy pop in post to say that I was catching up or anything. It was a post trying to parse my thoughts on what I had read. It is fair to say that I didn't give any alignment reads but it was also my first post and I was trying to digest what was happening and how I felt which was obvious from what I posted. Town me is always more hedgy than scum me. Because as scum I know how to form fake thoughts on people.

Also, you being strong town also means being strong scum. So if you're scum here it would be better to lynch you early on. I don't agree that KoD is being anti-town (which says a lot coming from me), and I never tend to go for inactives on d1 unless it's like absolute last resort. Either Mikey will find a replacement or modkill them so it resolves itself. Going for inactives is a cop out to me because we get no info from their lynch.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Actually, I've been thinking more about this. Minish, I'd like to hear exactly what info you'd gleam from my flip? In particular, could you tell me

1. What reads would you make on people if I flipped town? and

2. What reads would you make on people if I flipped scum?

I'll get back to this in a bit, because I'd have to re-read interactions to tell for sure. But if you flip scum, then Numbers looks even better. Because I don't think you bus there. If you flip town then I think that may look a bit better for DW.

I know there have been a lot more interactions between you and others that I'm not remembering. I believe you and Kreaal have had some back and forth that could possibly give insight depending on your flip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom