• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

GAME THREAD: Dark Souls Mafia

I wouldn't call it opportunistic.

That's how I'd describe DW's 180 if I were hounding him for being scum as opposed to you.

While I appreciate your level of engagement with the thread, if possible can you avoid answering questions I ask to others until they've responded? I want to know what 15377's thoughts on me are to help me read them, and it is harder to judge their answers if they say things like "I agree with KoD", which they can't do if they're the first to answer.

@ DW

If you'll recall, I don't think the two of you are scum/scum. So why would I go after you when I'm pursuing Seanzie as scum? Seems like a poor move.

@ Seanzie

My answer is no. I can and will answer/talk about whatever and whoever I want.

@ DW

If you'll recall, I don't think the two of you are scum/scum. So why would I go after you when I'm pursuing Seanzie as scum? Seems like a poor move.

@ Seanzie

My answer is no. I can and will answer/talk about whatever and whoever I want.

You are correct that you can talk about whatever you want (within the scope of the rules), but usually it is anti-town to not work with others in the thread. I am not demanding, but asking because I believe it will increase town's chances of winning if I can form good reads on people.

As long as it’s not the same reason for the vibes (which I don’t think it is) it’s all good!

I don't know what you mean but you always seems to overcomplicate things
just don't get yourself modkilled this time like in osie's game xoxo
Everyone puts their “target name” in Purple somewhere in the thread during today.
Then Day 2 we start going by wills and making a will that also includes the following night.

Sure, but you think there's a strong chance one of us is scum right and you think we're both pretty scummy-looking, right? Hound us both to pressure us for more different thoughts/interactions for each of us with and a better sense of which one of us is more likely scum.

Still wouldn’t want DW to die today though but I do like ElithePsycho and their thought he was more likely a Townie thought then a Scummy play.

Also, regarding the setup

Would it be ok for a hypothetical Hider to CC a fakeclaim?
It’s generally not good to do that in a normal Cop13 (I think?) but since the hider has immunity to nightkills, it seems like it'd be more useful to catch the fakeclaim

only one way to find out!

Now the question remains if a CC will happen or not.
(Probably not because I’m just pulling a funny RN.)

Oh boy first mafia game here in almost 6 months.

Tbh, I just skimmed a lot of the Seanzie/KoD back and forth.

Some of us have played with KoD so we know that he's not new. So lying there isn't scummy or anything. Can be an interesting way to see reactions I guess. Also, he and Numbers (Isett or whatever his sign up name was), are very good friends so KoD sticking up for him there doesn't phase me.

I don't think Numbers post was scummy btw. It's NAI at best. I do it as both town and scum because it's good discussion points and if you're scum you can put forth a good plan and get town cred for it.

Was a bit odd how DW jumped to reads so early without much material. I feel like I had more to say about this but forgot what it was. Will come back to it.
Them liking and then not liking Numbers based on Seanzie's post is meh. Dunno if scum would be willing to change their mindset that quick so early in the game. But also scum is also willing to latch onto things they think they can push.

Really should write down my thoughts as I'm reading because I'm forgetting a lot now. Gonna eat and come back to this.

When come back.
Talk about how scared you were to look at my presence!
Remember last game? What a distance we had together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom