• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword FYI a Game Breaking Glitch Has Been Discovered

Skullkid96

Aperture Test Subject #2
New Skyward Sword Glitch?

my little sister was playing skyward sword, she said it looked fun so i let start her own quest. Today she was just getting to the skyview temple, she had two bottles the slingshot and the wooden shield but earlier she paused the game ate dinner etc. then when she started to play again one of her bottles, slingshot were missing?! so she started a new quest deleting the old one but i never heard or seen this until now, she's upset i can feel her pain but that's crazy that she lost her items when it was paused! So i decided when she goes to bed i'll get her to the temple with the items she lost but i never heard of that! can some one please explain?

The only way that could happen is if someone restarted the game from another save without the slingshot and bottle,
then went to where your sister paused the game to make it look like they didn't mess with it in the first place.

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
I've never heard of this glitch before, although, I think I've heard of a similar one.

This glitch really doesn't make sense. If there was a glitch like this than I'm sure that someone would've already discovered it. You should try to look in the Item Check in the Bazaar. Otherwise, there's either a coding problem in the game or a problem with your Wii.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Well.
Did you save at all?
I think you may have saved after you got the first bottle and shield.
But, you didn't save once you got the second bottle and slingshot.
So it's more of a possible mistake than a glitch.

B

Brandy2012

Need some help with the Skyward Sword..

I went to have my wooden shield repaired after entering the Faron Woods. It gets repaired and now I can't seem to equipped it. I have tried shaking the nun chuck, nothing happens. I press 1 "Gear", then "-" and hold, move to the shield, but nothing! When I press the "-" it only allows me to use the bottle.. Any ideas?

Thanks for your help!

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
That certainly sounds like you just didn't save. Are you sure you didn't just save after the first bottle?

Need some help with the Skyward Sword..

I went to have my wooden shield repaired after entering the Faron Woods. It gets repaired and now I can't seem to equipped it. I have tried shaking the nun chuck, nothing happens. I press 1 "Gear", then "-" and hold, move to the shield, but nothing! When I press the "-" it only allows me to use the bottle.. Any ideas?

Thanks for your help!
You should make your own thread, Brandy. I don't know how to help you, but someone else might if you make a separate thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom