• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword FYI a Game Breaking Glitch Has Been Discovered

Z

Zeldafangirl199

That is really good to know. I don't want to take that chance

B

bksmurff28

Personally I have never had this problem, and I just finished my 10th playthrough of the game in which the last 9 of them I went to Lanayru first obviously for the shield

G

gamer2332

Don't worry. If you screw it up and have it connected to the internet, there is a channel to fix the dang thing!

D

DaveAndersmith

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would laugh my everlovin Hylian Shield off if that happened to me!I'd probably laugh my pasty-white tights off as well if i saw it happen to someone else!!!

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Really? I also did the Thunder Dragon quest first during my play through of the game, and did it first again while playing on Hero Mode. I guess I'm one of the lucky few who didn't experience the glitch.

If the glitch happened to you and your Wii is connected to the Internet, there is a channel designed to fix it!

tysonrss

Keyblade Master
Hm, yeah I found about this when I saw the channel on the Wii store. I downloading it and patched the save before I was even remotely close to that part of the game and it didn't work. At least I don't think. I don't think I was fluent in the fact of checking, because I did do Thunder Dragon first, I then went to Faron Woods and Fi talked about the disturbance, however I didn't think about going to the back of the Sacred place.

So rather or not if my game has this problem is not within my knowledge because I still patched it after entering Faron Woods.

When attempting Hero Mode though, I'll see if this glitch happens.

Kirino

Tatakae
I always talk to everyone I see, so if did the Thunder Dragon first, i'd have to do the game over. Good thing I always do things in order.

U

Unikat

If you got you're file messed up, go to the Wii Shop Channel> Start Shopping> Channels> Skyward Sword Data Recovery Channel, and then download it. Then, follow the onscreen instructions.

I hope that helped!

THANK. YOU. SO. VERY. MUCH. you are a lifesaver!!!

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I instinctively completed the quest in the order water, fire, thunder, because that was the order we were introduced to the regions in, but thanks for letting us know. I hope Nintendo fixes this glitch when releasing newer copies even inspite of the download fixer on the channel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom