• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Future Boss Ideas

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Oh and I would think of this:

How about a boss that uses wind to force you off of a very high up pillar and if you fall you must climb up.Like a form of Ganon or something and you must use arrows to shoot him in his glowing glass core on the middle of his body and when he falls down in pain slash him repeatedly.When he is through he will turn into a new form and then he dies after a while.But he usually deals a great amount of damage.He is the second last boss in the game.He coughs up a heart container and he drops dead.

Yeah but you need to shoot him with light arrows and you have to use plumber boots(let you jump mario style) to jump from moving platform to moving platform to get to one of the pillars and you can use them to jump (they let you float alittle too) from pillartop to pillartop to avoid the wind gusts. And he zaps the pillartops with lightning that deals seven hearts of damage which you need to use the plumber boots for with great timing. Just an idea to make your boss battle more fun and challenging.

Len

Zelda On Paper
lets see: a boss...

well here i go: as i said, theres a dark chamber on a gastly castle, there is a room filled with a lot of creepy-looking toys, you realize that you are standing in front of a big toy, a "jack in the box", you get close and then the toy starts to play its creepy song,and then... silence... you take a step on, THE BOX OPENS!, and outside from it comes a BIG CREPPY JOKER HEAD!, the box is jumping to get you, you dodge a big hammer smash coming outside the insane box, SMASH!, how do im gonna beat that thing?, there is 3 hanging candlelabrums, you have to trick the toy, you dodge "til the box opens, you throw in a bomb, boom!, you stun it!, now you climb the ladder, jump into the candelabrum (one that is perfectly above the boss), you hit the chains with your sword to let it fall, you jump, and the boss receives a hard hit, lol!, dodge for his new trick, a big hand comes out the box to grab you!, dodge!, get up the ladder again, slash the candelabrum,s chains, hit!, is the 2nd hit, now this time the toy have destroyed the ladder you used to get up, now what?,first dodge his 3rd new trick, he throws bombs at you!, you mannage to dodge them,now use your arrows, hit all 4 chains and then hit!,then it goes nuts after receiving the 3rd hit, you have to press a certain button to give the toy its final song!, (example A) you press it and you end with the toy with a slash in the head,s spring, cutted head and a box undone!

KrazyKyuubi

OH SNAPPLE
Narnia...And sometimes Pocket Asian's box
maybe something like a giant monster made of water, and you had to defeat it with some uber electric sword. i also like to draw crossover comic strips (that are really bad most of the time) and i drew one where Link had to team up with Naruto and Ichigo and they all had to defeat Ganondorf, Orochimaru, and the Arrancars. I actually never finished it to see who won, so i would totally make that into a video game and finish it if i had the skills to make a video game.

Twili Kid

Many pointless questions
I would like a boss on two opposite planes of demension. one side looking crazy and raveged and dark and the other side is the polar opposite clean and bright. there are others but I might post them later

fiercedeity619

Remember the name
i was thinking of a gibdo with 3 stages:

1. just a plain old gibdo that you as usual slash and avoid the horrid screach

2. the gibdo becomes corrupt with power from the item you try to get and becomes a giant zombie with claws wrapped in that gauze stuff

3. the gibdo's soul reveals itself and it goes crazy

Zarom

The King
I would like to see original and new bosses! I want a boss to be creepy and another one on the water. Maybe another dragon-like boss (but not like Argorok in TP). I just wanna see well-tought and cool bosses! :cool::cool::cool:

Last edited:

Veely

Unwanted ZD Member
Oh and I would think of this:

How about a boss that uses wind to force you off of a very high up pillar and if you fall you must climb up.Like a form of Ganon or something and you must use arrows to shoot him in his glowing glass core on the middle of his body and when he falls down in pain slash him repeatedly.When he is through he will turn into a new form and then he dies after a while.But he usually deals a great amount of damage.He is the second last boss in the game.He coughs up a heart container and he drops dead.

Oh yeah that is a great Idea! :clap:

Mine is very odd but I will tell you

Link starts is outside area. The Monster he is fighting is about the height of the Eiffel Tower. And this thing is covered in stuff to climb on and jump off of and you can climb on his grass-like hand hair. And when you are on his hand you shoot an arrow at his shoulder and that is his weak point! And the hardest part is that he moves his hand sooo much that you can't take so long. and when is dead he turns into a mist and disappears into thin air and comes back as ganondorf. and then you battle darkness ganondorf. and move on! So about the ganon is that he is a ghost.

serotonin_wraith

The Most Banned Member
This steals some ideas from TP. Link is fishing on a boat in the lake. If you catch the biggest fish there, you get your usual fanfare, but then in the distance a giant super fish, 5-10 times the size of your boat, gets pretty angry. You've just caught her baby, and she isn't pleased!

Now you get to control the boat, and you can fire things. After a brief battle at the lake, the fight continues on the rapids. You go down them like in TP, except this time the super fish is using her fins to create high waves that you have to avoid, and firing things at you. She has a weak spot you can try hitting, but you can also try hitting the rocks overhead so they fall on to her.

You probably couldn't kill her - she was just protecting her baby, but you could make her pass out and win that way. You could put the baby fish back too, so that you could face this boss again in the future by catching it again.

Okay,in a water temple,after having a zora solve various problems with you.When you get to the bosses lair,you see a pool of purple water.The zora then jumps in and starts chocking and say's"Link!...Don't...come in... the water."Before drowning.Then you hear a scream.The suddenly,The wall starts breaking down,revealing severeal deep,rushing rivers. Then a monster identcial to Gyorg appears jumping out of one of the rivers.

Descrption:
Your Zora friend,Gabon,turned evil by the darkness of the Lake Temple!"
How to beat
First Half:
When he leaps out of the water,and his head comes in,shoot an ice arrow at the river so only his tail is exposed.Then set a bomb by it and watch it burn.He'll smack the ice and break free.

Second Half:
He falls to the bottom of the pool.Activating waterfalls which push you in.You should be whering your Fish Tunic.When he comes near you.,Frezze him with a mouthful of Ice.The frezze one of the water falls and hookshot it.The shoot normal arrows at the Staclites above the celing and it should fall and pirce him.Do this three times and he should flop on the ground and his Mask should come of and perish.

M

madslayer333

They Should make a giant Armor monster That link has to climb up to its heart head and back stab them and kill it.

E

Evilchuchu

this is just one of my boss ideas.The boss name is skullord(I know it sounds like stallord). It would be in the 5th temple and it would be the temple of darkness and when link enters the boss room there would be a giant skull about 3x bigger than link.then link walks towards it and looks at it and little flames grow in its eyes then it starts floating and it's whole head catches on fire( like a bubble) then it roars and text says "Master of darkness:skullord" then the battle begins.
There are two phases:

Phase 1:skullord shoots about 7 fireballs at link then it roars and shoots a lazer at you and you use your mirror shield you got at the temple of darkness to reflect the lazer onto a rocky part of the roof over skullord to make the rocks fall on him then the top of his head cracks slightly.Then you have to repeat this 2 more times to go to the next phase.

Phase 2:skullord roars and the back of his head breaks open revealing a pulsating brain thing.Now skullord roars and summons two red bubbles.Now skullord floats higher in the air and shoots two firey rocks and one electric ball and link has to hit the electric one to make it go back back to skullord but he will hit it back so it'll be like the second phase of phantom ganon but more dangerous.Then when it hits skullord it stuns him and you have to slash at his brain.Then you have to repeat this one more time to defeat skullord. I might post my other ideas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Q

Quazaar

How about a big dragon that flies around and once in a while it stops to shoot fire balls at you. You then have to slash the fire balls with your sword to send them back at the dragons face, after you do this a few times the piece of armour its wearing on its head melts off, revealing a third eye. For the second part of the boss the dragon picks up boulders and throws them at you. It stops to charge up for a large fireball and you have to shoot its third eye with the dungeon item: the bow and arrows. If you hit it, the dragon falls to the ground and you slash it with your sword.

Q

Quazaar

I actually never finished it to see who won, so i would totally make that into a video game and finish it if i had the skills to make a video game.

you should make a videogame like that, try mygamebuilder.com

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
I would love it if they intertwined a few bosses with truely mythical creatures.

I would genuinly love to play a game where Link has to fight a 30 foot Cerberus.

In fact, how awesome would it be if Link got to fight the Grim Reaper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom