• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Funniest Zelda Game?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Link's Awakening in my opinion is nothing but pure, unadulterated fun and by fun I mean funny business. For reasons mentioned by Azure Sage, such as Tarin eating a mushroom and turning into a raccoon, as well as the somewhat comedic steps toward a perceived LinkxMarin romance featured within the game, I would say Link's Awakening is indeed the funniest Selda game to date. That funny used in LA, though, could definitely make its way to, say, Selda 3DS and still manage to be wholehearted, amazing stuff. :Yes:

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Link's Awakening in my opinion is nothing but pure, unadulterated fun and by fun I mean funny business. For reasons mentioned by Azure Sage, such as Tarin eating a mushroom and turning into a raccoon, as well as the somewhat comedic steps toward a perceived LinkxMarin romance featured within the game, I would say Link's Awakening is indeed the funniest Selda game to date. That funny used in LA, though, could definitely make its way to, say, Selda 3DS and still manage to be wholehearted, amazing stuff. :Yes:

"Get It! Get that Chicken!" ring any bells? xD

Skyward Sword had some funny scenes especially Ghirahim's Ritual and some other parts. Wind Waker also had some funny scenes like Tetra shooting Link in the cannon. But, I think that SS is probably the funniest in my opinion.

zellinkda

one of many
I've got to say, that wind waker is the funniest Zelda game out there.

it was cute and whimsical, and I LOVED tossing pigs off the top of outset island (what am I the only one who does that?) and I especially loled at link's face when he slammed into the tower of gods.
but of course, who could forget getting launched into the forsaken fortress. I want that yell for my Ringtone!
Wind waker, give yourself a hand for being so adorable :)

Big Octo

=^)
Wind Waker. It has such a playful and comedic tone to it, which I feel is somewhat complemented by the art style and other visuals. It also delivers memorable scenes that will bring a good laugh.

An honorable mention goes to Skyward Sword. Groose is very good for comic relief.

Fig

The Altruist
Personally, Skyward Sword takes the cake. There a lot of funny moments that are still kept inside my heart, for I couldn't bear to let them go as soon as I first met them. I laughed a lot during my time I played Skyward Sword. I hope Nintendo continues to add funny moments like they did with Skyward Sword! ^^ :love:

Drahsid

~Deku Drahsid~ | The Hero
Game-majoras mask
when- when link makes the what ever expression after tatl is freed from the room and befor your 1st flower flight

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom