• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Funniest Zelda Game to Date?

Well, I agree that Skyward Sword is a funny game, even though it has serious moments. I guess the best way to describe is that I see the humor in SS as more understated, more subtle and ironic, requiring a little more thought to see. In fact, it's more my kind of humor.

I guess Link's Awakening seems funnier, because that's the way I would characterize it in general. As a funny, silly game. But it's not like SS isn't funny, either. To be honest, it's really hard to choose between the two styles of humor, because they're so different. I do feel like LA and SS could at least be considered to be in close running for funniest, although which is funnier is probably subjective to a certain degree.
Ah, I think I see what you're saying. I suppose it could be subjective, yeah. I personally don't see Link's Awakening as nearly as funny as Skyward Sword, but as you said this may just be a matter of my own opinion.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
Yes, I do think it is quite hilarious. One of my favorite parts is when you talk to the Kikwi and Fi says something like "I calculate a 93% chance that this is not the person you are looking for. What of the other 7%? So yeah, very amusing. Not quite as funny as WW can be (tower of the gods rising scene, first shot (quite literally) at the forsaken fortress, etc.) but it definitely has its funny moments.

P

Princesszelda97

I guess im too serious....i didnt laugh that much playing skyward sword :) love the game though!!

Skyward Sword is funny beacause of the Bokoboblins when they're on a rope they're like hamina hamina wa ha haaaaa LOL

The Item Check girl sidequest is also hilarious!

Skyward Sword had alot of funny things in it now that you mention it. Didnt really think all that much about it before.

I believe that comic relief in video games is very important, and I definately noticed and appreciated the humor in Skyward Sword. All of the modern Zelda games have some humor, which is one of the many things that draw me to the series.

Caige

Moves Like Jagger.
Majora's Mask! NO!

TWILIGHT PRINCESS!

Lol jk. I think the funniest Zelda game to date has to be Skyward Sword IMO. :P Some concepts and ideas I can't help but laugh at because they're either amazing and unbelievable, or there's just some strange comparisons that make me laugh. Like...Fledge reminds me of Neville Longbottom from Harry Potter, because he started off as a wimpy kid, but they both sort of grew out of it.

I could not stop laughing when I got dropped out of Beatle's shop for not buying anything. The Pippit yelling at his mother is great! And the paper. ??? strikes again. I calculate only a 40% chance that this thing is in fact a plant. I am so glad there was humor throughout this long game.

Last edited:
yeah SS is hilarious! theres so many moments that actually had me in stitches! groose falling from the sky was my favourite though! i also liked when beedle gets angry at you when you leave without buying anything and dumps you out of his shop! XD

M

Mrnintendopwn

Skyward Sword is the funniest because it has modern style humor...

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
YEAH! I remember this one part when Link
went through the Gate of Time learning about Demise.
During that part, his eyes were wide open like he was completley freaked out.

There were also Groose's jokes. I think the funniest part in Skyward Sword is when Link's diving, you can make him do a nose dive thing and make him do a faceplant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom