• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Funniest Moment in Zelda History

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
I also think the Princess Ruto engagement is funny. Oot from Twilight princess and his butt slapping fetish also made me laugh.
In MM I laughed when I thought about how stanky the piece of heart must be from the hand in toilet.
Ummm...
The bees chasing Tarin in LA and when the Tarin racoon does shrooms- funny

In TP, when you wrestle that guy back in your village...I don't know. He just looked horribly funny.

And in Skyward Sword, when you create the whole romantic situation between the hand from the toilet and your room neighbour.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
At 5:25
[video=youtube;uxElxRHyZYI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxElxRHyZYI[/video]

The way Link laughs and then his face abruptly turning in a frown, I found that so hilarious :lol:

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
The first time I saw Darunia dance to Saria's Song was pretty hilarious to me. :)

Who doesn't love making Darunia dance 4tehLOLz? :lol:

i redact my previous statement. this is the first time i laughed at a zelda game (no the CDi games never count for anything :P). how could i forget that? >.<

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
In TP, Link is fishing out there with the shop's cat and after it reels in, cat gets it and runs away. Link makes the most hilarious facial expression ever. I laugh so hard whenever I see it. Also when Link defeats Armogohma, Link does his signature pose, gets interrupted by seeing Gohma's eye or something still alive. Epic fail there, don't you think Link?:lol:

My funniest Zelda moment was probably in Wind Waker when you get the three pearls to the statues. Link thinks it's gonna explode and runs away, but then it doesn't so he goes right up next to it and then it explodes. LOVED THAT!

My personal momment that I thought was hilarious..... well I have a few LoL. I love when the loftwing spits the letter at Link, The King Zora 'meeps' are just great and when Link hits the side of the Foresaken Fortress,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom