• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Forced Hero Mode

I'm confused as to what exactly you are referring to. No one forces you to play Hero Mode. If you're angry about the mode not being changed much from the regular, be glad Nintendo decided to do something like this at all. Also, if you've come here to vent about a profile deletion due to starting Hero Mode, well now you know not to start a new file on Hero Mode before copying your old file on the regular game.

It could be worse. Wind Waker started you over with even less prompt and gave you only a different costume and upgraded PictoBox. Like I'm gonna replay Wind Waker just for that.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I did what was previously mentioned, I copied my saved file as an extra, THEN started Hero Mode.
Yet, I do understand your point.
I cannot explain my rage when I found out I basically had to start over again, but it was even more difficult.
I guess I should have been expecting that...

I read wrong so my other file was gone so I had to play again, result was that I can't fix it to get the Hylian Shield.

Yes! I was really upset, because I didnt 100%ed it. Then I had to do all over again just to do the side-quests and stuff I didnt do. Maaaaaaaan

I have't done Hero Mode yet. I am going back through on normal before then and you really have to read what the game is asking you or you'll be stuck with hero mode and not wanting it. I nearly clicked yes on my first time through.

B

Blindateight

I don't see the point in keeping a save file once you've beaten the game? what else is there to do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom