• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

First Zelda Released in Your Lifetime?

The Legend of Zelda(1986).....Adventure of Link.....Me.....A Link to the Past.....Link's Awakening....Ocarina of Time.....Majora's Mask.....Oracle of Ages/Seasons.....Four Swords.....Wind Waker.....Four Swords Adventures.....The Minish Cap.....Twilight Princess.....Phantom Hourglass.....Spirit Tracks.....Skyward Sword(2011)

C

Caleb, Of Asui

Link's Awakening came out the year before I was born (I was born August 21, 1994), so the first would have been Ocarina of Time when I was four, but I didn't play it until I was 9 when my older brother got our GameCube (my first video game home console) and it came with the Collector's Edition disc, and that's how I got into Zelda and by extension into video games as a whole.

well i was born six months before the legend of zelda was released in japan. i got a nes when i was five but i didn't get any zelda games. my first zelda game was oot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom