• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

First Shiny Pokemon?

P

PLZFE

I first found a shiny electrike in sapphire but I traded it to my friend without knowing what it was...
then i hatched a shiny ralts when breeding for a male ralts for a gallade in diamond
then when i played heart gold I found a shiny drowsy, tentacool, and koffing in the same playthrough (and the red gyardos but that doesnt count :p )

TheRationalDove

Red Hair Wonder
The first I ever receive, excluding events, was a shiny Zubat from my cousin's old LeafGreen game. The first one I caught myself was a shiny Lillipup in White. I audibly squeaked when I encountered it.

Octo Rocked

Dr. Octorokapus BLAAAAAH!
I had a shiny Magby hatch from the daycare egg in my Crystal game. Then I restarted the game because I didn't know about shinies >.<

Although the next time I legitimately found a shiny, I ended up somehow finding two in the same day (Pidgey and Tentacruel).

Night Owl

~Momentai
In pearl I caught a shiny ponyta for my younger brother.
My second shiny I've encountered was a shiny stantler in HG. I encountered him in the safari zone but alas He fled :kawaii:
This is aside from the red gyarados and event pokemon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom