• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

First Shiny Pokemon?

My first shiny was a Ursaring...i was just training my Nidoking in the Victory Road (Soul Silver) and BooM! there it was!:D

My first shiny was a random encounter machoke (he is green) in Platinum. My first chained shiny was a farfe'tch (pink) in Platinum. Then I chained a bunch of slakoths in Platinum.

My first shiny Pokemon was a beautifly on emerald(I did not know what a shiny pokemon was,but I saw the stars coming out of it an though it was special).

Z

ZeldaScrollsV

None (that I catched) but my friend traded me a shiny Lickytounge.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Does a hacked level 100 Charizard count? XD

If not, then I got a shiny Entei from the pre-Black and White event. I've never caught one, though. D:

Pinhead101

Pokemon Master
My first shiny was a light blue Poliwhirl in Fire Red which is now a level 100 dark green Poliwrath on Diamond. That was quickly followed by a gold Magikarp on Fire Red which is now a level 100 red Gyarados. I'm going to keep it on my Fire Red game so I can prove it wasn't the red Gyarados that everybody can catch on Gold/Silver and Heartgold/Soulsilver. I also caught a shiny Zubat (Crobat now) and chained a shiny Cubone.
I guess I've been pretty lucky to find so many shiny Pokemon.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
My first Shiny was a Wurmple or Silcoon, I can't remember what stage it was at when he was caught, but now he is a Beautifly.

My first wild Shiny was a Stantler. The very first one I got was Raikou in the GameStop event.

GYARADOS :D...

OTHER than the not-so-rare- Red Gyarados, my first one was a meditite on that one Sinnoh mountian...sadly I forgot to transfer it to black and white before getting rid of the game, but I got a shiny Umbreon after that so yay

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I first got the red gyarados in pokémon gold, but that doesn't really count. My first and only shiny that iv'e met and caught is a basculin in Wellspring cave in pokémon white.

The one with blue eyes to be specific

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
My first shiny was strangely a shiny Machoke, found on my platinum version. I say strangely, because someone who posted earlier had the exact same thing happen.

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
My Medite from Platinum, which I forgot to transfer...
But I traded my hatched Snivy for a shiny Gigalith, so no worries.

first shinys were
1) the shiny raikou
2) the shiny entai
3) the shiny suicune
4) the shiny pichu

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom