• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

First Experiences with the Silent Realms

xXNami-sanXx

Hey! Listen!
Haha!!! Well, of course I was nervous the first time. I can remember collecting the last tear and heading back to the starting point, only to run out of time and be chased all the way there. That thing was literally about to catch me just as I arrived at the starting point.
Although the trials got harder as I progressed through the game, they became more fun! Thinking about them now brings back all of that adrenaline! Only a Zelda game can do this to me! I LOVE ZELDA!!!!! :) :D :xd: <3 :zelda:

godess reborn

Blame The Cricket
I wasn't that nervous. After I got through the first silent realm, the whole idea didn't scare me as much. Those guardians are really intimidating, the way they charge full speed if they see you. That first time I landed into waking water will be forever engraved in my mind. But I got used to the dramatic change in the silent realm, and simply ran for the closest tear.

videogamenerd10

Indigo Child
My experiences with each Silent Realm,

Faron Realm: Well, this is pretty cool
Eldin Realm: Okay, this is pretty confusing
Lanayru Realm: OMG, I'm going to die!!!
Skyloft Realm: This is the easiest of them all ^_^

I loved the first silent realm! It was actually very simple for me, i read the directions carefully and payed close attention to Fi's advice, and completed it on the first round. That was a breeze, but the faron silent realm had my heart beating a million miles a minute after i was completed, i was being chased my guardians 90% of the time because i'm incapable of staying away from the guardians lmao. The rest of the silent realms were easy for me though.

Haha it was pretty cool and very frustrating. Especially when you are desperately trying to find that last one and those things are chasing you. Gets the heart pumping.

When Fi told me about the Guardians, I told myself Ohhh dear. It took me forever to get myself to step off the safe zone, and when that intense music started playing when they woke up I was like, OHHH I'M DONE FOR! My heart was pounding so hard, and I ran for my life after that......but after the first time it was all good. Still, though, it puts me on edge when they chase me, but I guess it wouldn't be any fun then, huh? xD

The Joker

&lt;span style=&quot;text-shadow:2px 2px 4px Purpl
Um, I kind of hated the silent realms because it reminded me of feeling trapped when I was in the Twilight realm in Twilight Princess. I hate anything in games that makes me feel too enclosed.

I remember I was very jumpy, and my heart was racing. Trying to get the tears without getting caught or the time running out... I wouldn't really say that collecting the tears were "scary"... The only thing that was truly scary was when the Guardians were chasing you!! Especially if you had like 6 directly behind you.... >_>'
Scared of getting hit and failing... XD

I was freaked out (to be completely frank) ..... however it was funny... saying I was never actually caught, but there where soo many close calls. Like in the Forest one, in that little tunnel where you have to crawl throw, I was hiding in there as the time ran out... then one of the Sky Guardians actually came throw the wall pushing me out of the tunnel...
I was like HOW DID IT JUST DO THAT!!!!!!!!
(however it didn't swing so I ran and JUST got the tear of light)...
Then in Skyloft after getting all the tears of light ( last one in the graveyard ) and i was seen... then I had to run all the way back to the start and the whole time I was freaking out... found out then that you can run on the walking water... (walking water... I just saw that right now :S )

It was pretty intense. I had managed to get all of the tears except one, the one that was surrounded by the waking water that receded and came back out, well i didn't realize that it receded, so i jumped over the water then sprinted through it. I was climbing up a ledge and got hit by a guardian. I raged quit for the next hour or so before coming back and finding that the water receded... i felt pretty stupid.

To this day I actually have yet to be caught by a Guardian. But my first experience was still pretty interesting. Those Guardians are just creepy. My heart was pumping the whole way though.

Big Octo

=^)
At first, I thought it would be a difficult challenge, but it was actually pretty easy. I liked the ambience, and music, especially when in a Guardian chase.

At first I really hated it. I felt like pulling out my hair with anxiety, but after I beat them, I realized how much I loved it. It felt great. Skyward Sword just wouldn't be the same without them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom