• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Fire Emblem Mafia With a Side of Sloths

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would support a turbo game.

Usually, jester being lynched doesn't result in the other factions losing, such that both jester and town/scum can win. Pancake's game, I believe, was an exception.

For some reason that irks me, a lot.

D

Deleted member 14134

Jester should, in my opinion not end the game. It basically ruins the game for the rest of the players. One person can play bad day one, get lynched and then no one has a chance at winning. Having the game still continue doesn't punish players as much fro lynching someone playing bad. It also makes people paranoid in other games and less willing to lynch bad players due to the paranoia that the game might end if the jester is lynched.

Also it's night, I wouldn't mind hearing about what you guys wanna do for the rest of the game but other discussion should cease for now.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Jester should, in my opinion not end the game. It basically ruins the game for the rest of the players. One person can play bad day one, get lynched and then no one has a chance at winning. Having the game still continue doesn't punish players as much fro lynching someone playing bad. It also makes people paranoid in other games and less willing to lynch bad players due to the paranoia that the game might end if the jester is lynched.

Also it's night, I wouldn't mind hearing about what you guys wanna do for the rest of the game but other discussion should cease for now.
How about we just turn Day and Night Cycles into lasting 24 hours?

D

Deleted member 14134

The only problem is, I still need two replacements. I can probably convince people to come in and just have some fun to see the game through to the end but I'm not sure if I can get people to join a 24/24. I'll see what I can do though.

Musicfan

the shadow mage

VROOM VROOM

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I think the jester shouldn't steal the win, but they should punish everyone else for lynching them in some way. I like how Town of Salem does it, giving the jester a single post-death nightkills to cause chaos

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Also, the game has rules for mod-killing everyone who doesn't post 2 times a day. I'd be fine with mod-killing all the players who didn't post two times yesterday to speed the game up, especially since it conforms with the rules as written.

D

Deleted member 14134

I'd rather not modkill anyone since ALIT was pretty much modkilled and that would be 4 of the 13 players modkilled (funnier, doc and yiga i think didn't post twice). I may be able to get replacements so I'd rather go that route instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom