• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Fire Emblem Mafia With a Side of Sloths

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
In case anyone's wondering how I came back, Forneus's role seems to be a mix between mafia cult leader and retributionist. I came back as mafia aligned, though I didn't know who the mafia were.
It was also me who hit the final blow. I was given a single kill at any time, and when we hit LyLo I used it to win the game for my people

Musicfan

the shadow mage
So how was my acting?
In case anyone's wondering how I came back, Forneus's role seems to be a mix between mafia cult leader and retributionist. I came back as mafia aligned, though I didn't know who the mafia were.
It was also me who hit the final blow. I was given a single kill at any time, and when we hit LyLo I used it to win the game for my people

D

Deleted member 14134

Your role is, Henry, Jester. Tharja cawsted a spell on you and now you want to be lynched. You win by getting lynched, note the game will still go on. You will still be a winner though.

Your role is, Alm, Vigilante. You can choose one person to kill each night, if you shoot a townie you both die. You win when all mafia and third party are dead.

Your role is, Mila, Mayor. At any time you can PM me to reveal yourself as mayor, from then on your votes are worth 2 votes.

Your role is, [insert name here], Vanilla Townie. Your vote is your only power.

Your role is, Duma, Godfather. You are the head of the Mafia faction, you decide the night kill and order the Mafioso to do it. If investigated you will appear as town. You win when the town and third party are all dead.

Your role is, Celica, Cop. You may investigate 1 player each night for a hint into their role.

Your role is, Gaius, Serial Killer. Choose 1 person to kill each night, you win when everyone is dead.

Your role is, Jedah, Mafioso. You carry out the mafia nightkill each night. if the godfather dies you become the next godfather.

Your role is, Forneus, Alchemist. Once during the game you can choose one dead player to resurrect as a risen for the mafia. The risen cannot talk to the mafia, but is still sided with them. They can kill anybody during night or day. Though they are only allowed one kill. You also have a 2 shot roleblock.

Your role is, Azura, Songstress. Each Night you may choose one player to roleblock with your singing.

Your role is, Cleric, Faye. You can choose on player to heal each night. You may self heal once. If Alm dies you cannot do anything except vote.

D

Deleted member 14134

Doc was supposed to turn into a VT once the Vig died but since the vig was unfairly killed I let him heal anyways. And SMS blocked two kills the first two nights.

D

Deleted member 14134

That's literally 6 anti-town roles (counting the risen as a player) in a 13 player game.
That's another reason why I just wanted to go super turbo mode. Mafia was going to win no matter what. The doc blocked two kills the first two nights, roleblocker blocked one kill night two and both third party were lynched in the first three days but the game still went to lylo on day 4.

No one trusted me at all...except ALiT but he left. Am I that predictable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom