• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Fire Emblem Mafia With a Side of Sloths

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vote: Storm

There is enough chaos going on, we need this taken seriously. Your reads list was also garbage based on others opinions with almost everyone nai.

Vote minish
Is deku still jester why revive him?

Works for me, the scum won't touch him and that gives us an invincible piece as an extra vote.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Vote: Spiritual Mask Salesman

His play this game doesn't look too different from the previous game. And he hopped on near the end of Deku's wagon, which if he's scum he would've known that Deku was potentially town/third party and saw an easy chance to lynch him after all the other votes.

Vote: Spiritual Mask Salesman
You wish that was the case Minish. My vote on Deku towards the end of the day was brought about once I found out he roleclaimed hours earlier. And after examination of the claim, I felt it was fake, and I was right. I thought he was scum, it seemed scummy, and I was not the only one who felt the same way.

In the future, everyone, keep in mind I will always wait until the very last portion of the Day to vote no matter what allignment I have, I feel it gives me the best opportunity to soak in everything. This is why I always come off scummy even when I'm not scum, but it's just the way I play. I only break from that if there is a solid reason to vote someone early, like a Cop leading the town.

On Day 1 I tend to let one vote on me slide, but Day 2 or 3 if you vote me you better expect an aggressive response.

Vote:Minish

Enlighten me, besides playing similar to last game, which I already established I tend to vote last minute no matter my allignment, why else do I seem scummy to you?

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
"Whoops didn't read the rules again so I didnt know I'm not supposed to post twice"

Edited by Bok

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 14134

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Let us post more, please. I'm assuming there's still no claim limit currently as well.

I'm the cop. N1 result was Moe is innocent. N2 result was Doc/Minish was suspicious. Sadly, N3 result was funnier is innocent which is now pointless.

I was pretty much sure Deku was lying when he claimed a weird investigative role, I didn't really consider the possibility that he was a jester. I followed Moe's wagon because I had town pants on him (although it's technically possible that he's the godfather).

Unfortunately the fact that we're in LyLo means that the only thing you have to go off of to verify my identity is whether or not I get counterclaimed.

@Bok Chan Sama If 9 players is lylo, does that mean the scum team has 4 players? That sounds pretty absurd considering that there was also an SK and a jester in the setup.

D

Deleted member 14134

The game is now over. Give me a minute to post the scene. Yes Rubik, mafia was ridiculously OP.

D

Deleted member 14134

Kirino has been killed he was Lyn the VT

The Living:
@Moe the Moblin
@Rubik
@Storm
@Spiritual Mask Salesman
@Musicfan
@Krow
@YIGAhim
@DekuNut

The Dead:
Alit: Alm the Vigilante (Day one)
Libk: Mila the Mayor (night one)

Minish: Gaius the SK
Funnier: Tiki the VT
Kirino: Lyn the VT

Mafia and Jester Wins (Storm, Krow, Music, Deku and Deku)

Town:

Libk: Mila, The Mayor
Kirino: Lyn the Vanilla Townie
Moe: Nowi the Vanilla Townie
Yiga: Azure the Songstress (roleblocker)
Rubik: Celica the Cop
Funnier: Tiki the Vanilla townie
SMS: Faye the Cleric (doctor)

Mafia:

Storm: Forneus the Alchemist
Krow: Jedah the Mafioso
Musicfan: Duma the Godfather

Third Party:

Dekunut: Henry the Jester
Doc/Minish: Gaius the Serial Killer

Night 1:

Krow Kill Libk