• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fire Emblem Awakening - What's Your Favorite Class?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Of the available classes, which is your favorite?
Lord
Great Lord
Cavalier
Paladin
Great Knight
Cleric
Priest
Mage
Knight
General
Sage
Myrmidon
Swordmaster
Pegasus Knight
Falcon Knight
Troubadour
Fighter
Barbarian
Thief
Assassin
Archer
Bow Knight
Wyvern Rider
Wyvern Lord
Manakete
Villager
Dancer
Dark Mage
Sorcerer
Mercenary
Hero
Valkyrie
Sniper
Warrior
Berserker
Dread Fighter
Tactician
Grandmaster
War Cleric
War Monk
Trickster
Taguel
Dark Flier
Dark Knight
Griffon Rider
Conquerer
Lodestar

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
Assassin class, hands down, especially if they promoted from the Thief class. Highest skill stat in the game? Sign me up. +1 Movement, Lethality, and Pass? Positively dangerous. Toss them the boots? Aww yiss.

Also, the Dread Fighter class is freaking rad. Really nice stats overall, plus access to swords, axes and tomes, the skills are really useful and the class has a good Res growth. I let Chrom and Stahl run around as Dread Fighters, and both of them now really appreciate that good Res growth and +10 Resistance skill.

Honorable mention goes to the Mercenary class - Armsthrift is a really good skill to have, especially when a unit is running around with a forged weapon.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Assassin class, hands down, especially if they promoted from the Thief class. Highest skill stat in the game? Sign me up. +1 Movement, Lethality, and Pass? Positively dangerous. Toss them the boots? Aww yiss.

I hear ya on Pass though I haven't made much use of it myself. If anything, sins are great because of the high skill stat; activating Astra every other battle is just lovely.

My favorite class, admittedly, is Grandmaster. Seriously, place Ignis, Rally Spectrum, Veteran and Solidarity...gosh those are the only four skills you'll need for the entire game. If you so desire, put some Sorcerer on the mix to get Vengeance...gosh gosh gosh.

Runner-up definitely goes to Dread Fighter for the reasons you stated above, selicyc. Man, +10 Resistance is SO handy on Lunatic! :P

And runner-runner-up is easily Lucina Great Lord. I love her animations, I love that she's a carbon-copy of Chrom skills-wise, but her caps are just better overall in my experience. :)

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
I'd have to say Grandmaster is my favorite. I know you can change to any class in the game with your my unit, but the Grandmaster is honestly the best, as you said Ventus.

I'd have to say a couple of runner ups are the Dark Knights (because they sounds like Batman and are basically high powered mages with good defense. Yes!), Bow Knight and Sorcerer.

I am clearly obsessed with mages. But seriously. My Unit + Tharja with both passing on Ignis and Vengeance is amazing. Considering how much Noire and Morgan both spam them so much. They are the sisters of death XD.

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
I'd agree that with you that Astra is such a lovely skill, especially on Assassins, Ventus. It feels good to know that it can just about ORKO everything when it activates.

Grandmasters are so broken, although I fear I haven't really bothered too much with the Rally skills. I know I had Vengeance on Avatar, but I hate taking chances with the RNG on higher difficulties, so I slapped on Lifetaker too.

Great Lord Lucina~ Her design is so boss, and her animations are well done. She usually runs miles ahead of her father, especially if her mother was Olivia, Sumia or Fem!Avatar. At least from my personal experience.

Kirino

Tatakae
I really like to play as Taguels, and they (well, the two there are) are pretty good. Panne is also one of my favorite characters. I also really like sages, assassins, and swordmasters. Sages are good, and I like their design (especially Lissa and Emmeryn). Assassin's because of lethality and pass, and swordmaster because they're excellent, cool, and have great stats and skills. (Maxed out Owain with Ignis and Astra is all you need). I also like Heroes, and Walhart is good, too.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
I think my favorite class would be the Sage class. Simply because I've always been fond of people who are able to use magic in video games. Not that I dislike people who actually use physical weapons, it's just something about those supernatural abilities in games that spikes my interest. I guess its something to do with normally people aren't able to do that in real life so in video games that changes since those abilities are accessible and due to that it makes me want to use them more so than the others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom