• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

OoT-3DS Finally Started Playing OoT For The First Time!!!!

atompike

On my Zeldathon Quest
I've never played this game sadly, I know nothing about the story so no spoilers. I've wanted to play it for years but I never picked it up so I bought a 3DS last month and now I've got OoT. I recently beat LoZ for the first time and if you have seen me on these forums you know I'm on a quest to 100% all Zelda games in a year at most. I also posted a thread discussing people arguing over the whole SS vs. OoT video. So I will beat OoT then SS and post a big review on here as an unbiased person who didn't grow up with it and feels no nostalgia whatsoever. It will be very in depth I will post it on youtube and link it to a thread on here or maybe I'll just do it all on here. What I have played on OoT I have loved, I'm now currently En route to Death Mountain after getting some items like the Adult rupee case, so far 14 gold skulltullas, and a couple heart containers forgot how many lol. I'll be blogging about my adventures on OoT and then SS so join me as I present a full in depth unbiased review/comparison of OoT and SS in my own opinion. Graphics will not be a category because I believe that graphics do not make a game they polish it. :)

MW7

Take your time and have fun. I'm jealous that you get to be playing OOT and SS for the first time, both are great games.

I'm interested to see all you have to say about it. OoT is my favorite game and has a very special place in my heart. I never played the 3DS version and I'm not sure I could ever get used to the rebooted graphics though, I'll always stick to the N64 classic :P

I know you'll love the game thought, it's amazing and I envy you for getting to experience for the first time. I wish I could again!

I'm playing through A Link to the Past for the first time right now without using a walkthrough it's a great game so far i just got the third pendant and i'm headed to class when i get back though imma get me the master sworddd!! :D

Don't rush through your first time, savor the greatness and try and get 4 heart pieces in between dungeons to make it longer.

after you run through the first quest then you can rush through the master quest.

bunny

birb overlord
I'm playing through A Link to the Past for the first time right now without using a walkthrough it's a great game so far i just got the third pendant and i'm headed to class when i get back though imma get me the master sworddd!! :D

It gets a lot... Harder from there... And you're doing without a walkthrough?!

...I'll be praying for you tonight.

Wow good luck man I hope you have fun! Going along with what everyone else said make sure you don't rush and cherish your time. I wish I could erase my Zelda memory and play all the games over again.

A review is always going to be biased though, I don't care what anyone sais. Everybody likes something more about a game than somebody else, you're always going to introduce bias when reviewing a game I don't care how much you want to beleive you aren't. That isn't to say your review is going to bad, but it will be biased. You might like the open world overworld experience in OoT more than the linear dungeon like overworld experience in SS, thereofre skewing your judgement more towards OoT. Although it's going to be nice to see someone review it without nostalgia goggles on when it comes to OoT lol.

I don't get why so many people struggle with aLttP. I completed it without a walkthrough when I was 7...

I'm at the death mountain temple (is that 2nd or 3rd)? and it's not hard (puzzle or what to do wise) but I die a lot because the enemies are hard =[

I've never played oot before too! Just bought oot and majora's mask off the virtual console for my wii and so far I'm having lots of fun. I've just reached to goron city but wow you already have all that stuff, dang I only have like 3 gold skulltullas and the 1 hearts container you get from the first boss, are you using a guide? I must be rushing the game lol. Anyways I'll be looking forward to ur review sir :D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom