• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Fi and Ghirahim Similarites

I do not understand how Ghirahim takes on a physical form and can feel emotions and Fi cannot. Perhaps both Fi and Ghirahim can alter their physical and emotional state, and Ghirahim was given a physical form for this game and Fi was given a spiritual form. We'll have to see in the future :)

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
what i don't understand is how girahim can feel emotion and has a personality, while Fi can and does not. Perhaps The demon Lord was originally the mastersword gone rogue, Thoughts?
Unlike Fi, Ghirahim isn't very dependent on Demise. Where as Fi is very dependent on Link. Ghirahim is able to use his abilities as the anti-master sword to resurrect Demise, capture Zelda/Hylia, and or face Link. Fi on the other hand can't fight, but is extremely intelligent and is willing to inform Link on his current situation and circumstances, such as telling him about Silent Realm's and enemies. As for emotions, it's debatable on that subject. Fi DOES have some emotion at the VERY END of the game. Although, the two of them do differ on that stance.

And yes; both of them are VERY similar. And I would love to see not only a confrontation between the two, but also a dance off.
Haha! ;)

This is true fi and ghirahim are extremely similar in appearances and mannerisms how ever as a sword ghirahim is far superior in that he can fight on his own where as fi ( fi from what the game displayed) could only give advice and directions

V

vaughnyboy

I was under the impression that they were more opposites. Ghirahim is very flamboyant and emotional whereas Fi is robotic. Ghirahim always confronts obstacles with brute force whereas Fi helps Link think through problems logically. One is the hero's sword and the other the antagonist's sword. They felt like two sides of the same coin.

Well you have to think about this like this:
If ghirahim were to be robotic, the cutscenes would suck. I mean he woukdnt really have a part in all of this. Just like fi, he'd eventually become annoying. I love the way nintendo made him :)

Fi sounds kind of robotic and she was made by some one.... soooooo... I want to know the back story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If ever Hyrule Historia gets released in North America, I'll have my backstory.
Otherwise, I'll have to drastically improve my Japanese.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom