• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Fi and Ghirahim Similarites

Zeldawolfsheik

Chief of Shiekah Tribe
I didnt realize it till the final battle but the similarities between fi and ghirahim are tremendous/
1.They both appear and vanish.
2. They both refer to their masters, as well masters.
3.They both are weapons somewhat.
They even look the same and have the same manner. To their masters. He even says the same thing to Demise when he comes into the world as the same thing Fi says to link when he comes out of a silent realm.Could there be a back story to SS? What are your opinions? Anything i missed? You notice this too? It is amazing and i can beilevie i noticed this only at the final battle! Crazy right?

Yea, but it makes me want to have seen some interaction between them. It could have been really interesting.

Zeldawolfsheik

Chief of Shiekah Tribe
I couldnt finish earlier. Is this just some easter egg joke? Is this a chance for a prequel? If Ghirahim is Demon LOrd, what is Fi? I mean come on, they are both SWORDS!

D

darksoulrosario

an interaction between them would have been really interesting

Maffiline

nirorlei
I couldnt finish earlier. Is this just some easter egg joke? Is this a chance for a prequel? If Ghirahim is Demon LOrd, what is Fi? I mean come on, they are both SWORDS!
Ghirahim is just a poser and likes to call himself the Demon Lord.
Fi and Ghirahim are much the same, but complete opposites from the spoilers I've seen/heard (I haven't completed SS yet)
Ghirahim is just like Fi: the "soul" for Demise's sword, as Fi is the "soul" for the Master Sword.

My mind was blown when Ghirahim's hair changed and he looked exactly like Fi. And then he became an enchanted version of the master sword. How did I not see that?!

Venom5051

Talk Zelda, talk Zelda
Ya, I was saying the same thing to my self when I was having the finale battle with Ghirahim. What gave it away for me was when I saw his head. I am telling you, it is the same head of Fi, just black! Also I was thinking of how Ghirahim is the Black Master Sword for Demise, and Fi is the same thing but for the good master sword you know what I am talking about. last I did not notice it till you side it but, Fi and Ghirahim both say the welcome back master thing. I did not notice till now that I read it from you.

G

gatorgoat0339

They have the same model just Girahim has a physical form.
they have masters.

Crayk

The invisible crab
Link have the Master Sword and Demise have the 'dark' version of Master Sword. Also, Ghirahim have similarities from they're appereance like diamond... yeah... diamond shapes...

Darklinkrules45

Bow Down to the Dark Lord
i never knew it till i saw ghirahim turn into that sword. Ghirahim=dark fi?????? :hmm:

so does demise have the true dark master sword????????? because link has the master sword. :hmm:

-KingJason

Superficies Rex
For real guys. It's not that big a mystery, Ghirahim is the spirit to Demises "anti-Master Sword". The sword of Demise and the Master Sword are opposite, the spirits of the swords probably did come from the same place, they were probably both created by the goddesses for some reason. The reason, for me at least, is not known.

M

Metalhero

It wouldve been cool to see Ghirihim and Fi interact, but then that would've made Fi an interesting character

and she isnt.

by the way, is it pronouced Fi as in Fee, or Fie (like pie) ?

what i don't understand is how girahim can feel emotion and has a personality, while Fi can and does not. Perhaps The demon Lord was originally the mastersword gone rogue, Thoughts?

FosterTheNation

The Better of The Best
You missed the fact that they're both ubber annoying.

There's no back story, Nintendo got lazy and designed two identical characters just of different genders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom