• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite Type of Weather

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
It used to be the cold winter weather for me: snow. But snow makes such a mess of things, so I prefer when the days are cloudy and bring some light rain; that's the typical weather that I enjoy now; it fits to say that this kind of weather also inspires me to write.

I like warm, rainy days with a temperature of at least 70°F, low barometric pressure and humidity at around 100%; wind direction NNE at a speed of 10-15 mph—during Spring.

However, during Autumn, I prefer moderately cold, damp, windy days with temperatures ranging from a pleasant 50°F to a somewhat chilly 35°F and moderate to low barometric pressure (just in case I am in the mood for autumn rain). The humidity would have to be at around 70-90% percent... It'd also help if the sky were overcast with stratocumuliform clouds throughout and an overlayer of cirriform clouds for that winter nip. Wind speed can range from strong to moderate—50mph to 10mph, perhaps (just so long as its effects aren't disastrous.

During Winter and Summer, however, I tend to enjoy lots of snow and thunderstorms, respectively, but not that big a fan of the extreme temperatures. Thundersnow is a neat phenomenon I look forward to during Winter (heard some just the other night)...

I love it just after it rained, not too hot and most of the time not too cold for me at the same time. Plus, it still all wet and depressing looking outside, the way I like it outside. :)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I love the overcast; cloudy weather provides rather serene environmental effects at times. I find that clouds also protect from the heat - blocking some sun rays has its benefits after all. If I could take that a step further, I also take much joy in the rainy period. Give it a temperature of about 65°F and I'm all set. I don't care for thunderstorms, but a light rain will set the perfect mood. (:

Squirrel

The Rodent King
I like snow, hail, sleet, rain, storms, and just about anything else that isn't sunny. I don't like the sun or light or warmth.

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
Snow! It looks so delicate & pure when its snowing. Plus, after snow, its always been a sunny day. When I look outside & see all that snow on the ground, I feel like a 8 year old again! I'm absolutely furious if some jerks decides to walk on all of that beautiful snow in front of my lawn, especially if its not the sidewalk. That's like having a scar on an angel's face!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom