• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite Type of Weather

My favorite type of weather would be have to be when it snows. I can't stand hot climates and it gets hot (for me XD) where I live. I have only seen snow once where I live now, but when I was born/lived in Germany, it snowed a lot. So, I loved snow ever since I was a baby. When I later moved to Virginia, it snowed not as much as Germany if I remember correctly, but at least there was snow there unlike where I live now. loler

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
I like it when it's just warm enough for shorts but not to hot that you sweat. And a nice cool breeze, and a few clouds, and low humidity.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
My favorite type of whether would be when the sun is out, not beating down too hard, and there is a nice, cool breeze in the air. That would be nice :)

If the sun were to make it too hot, then that would make it uncomfortable. I don't like humid whether either. I have trouble breathing. I don't like snow. I don't like extreme temperatures - whether it be too hot, or too cold. Something in between would be nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom