• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite Sword Phase in SS

I like the true master sword, but I enjoyed the white goddess sword right before the master sword transformation.

My favorite, if they had it, would be the goddess white sword combined with the true master sword. It would make it seem more filled with sacred goddess power by the design of the blade and the hilt of the master sword perfects it to look magnifique. However, since it is not available, mine is all-powerful true master sword.

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
My favourite one is the White Sword. This is because it looks nice. White is a great shade, and it should be on more swords in Zelda games.

S

skullkitty27

The true masters word of course I squealed when I got it <3

The Goddess Sword's design has nothing on the True Master Sword! Plus, the way you get the True Master Sword is just too awesome for words... :D Blessed by a goddess herself right in front of you? Heck yes!

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
I'm sorry, my favorite is obvious :mastersword: . My second favorite is the White sword, the time I got it I flew to bamboo island ASAP and started chopping bamboo like crazy yelling "YEAH! YEAH HA HAHA! IN YOUR FACE BAMBOO!!!" I'm so ashamed :embarrassed:, but I couldn't help myself! it felt all to good to chop that bamboo down to size after all the trouble it caused me. :xd:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom