• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Favourite Resistance Member?

Favourite resistance member?

• Rusl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Auru

• Ashei

• Shad

• Total voters
Shad doesn't deserve any like or votes, wanna know why?

He's the reason TP could has that broken and thus your progress in the game permanently stop unless you reset. I was on the edge ever since I heard about the glitch, until I passed that area, would you believe? A game breaking bug at the END IF THE GAME!

To answer your pol....Rusl is the least sucky one I guess....
To anser

What glitch is this?

This one.

[video=youtube;XkB53h2M5Pw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkB53h2M5Pw[/video]

lol I never knew about this. Luckily I got my copy of the game in 2011, so I doubt the glitch is on mine... It seems like an odd point to save and quit though, as you're right in the middle of something

Salem

SICK
lol I never knew about this. Luckily I got my copy of the game in 2011, so I doubt the glitch is on mine... It seems like an odd point to save and quit though, as you're right in the middle of something
Anyone should be able to save anywhere in the game without worry that something like this might happen.

Anyone should be able to save anywhere in the game without worry that something like this might happen.

I know. I was just saying that it wouldn't have crossed my own mind to save and quit at that point. But yes, these errors shouldn't happen.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
What did Shad ever do wrong? ._. It's just a game glitch, really guys…

I dunno why it's Shad, but he's got glasses and I always picture him with a British accent, so he's my favorite resistance member for some reason.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
I chose Rusl, cuz i thought that was it was links father at first, and he was the more Physically involved in the resistance, than the rest, who are thinkers or planners. Shad comes in a close second. due to his involvement in figuring out the mysteries of the sky people!

Ashei. I don't quite know what it is; perhaps it's the cold, sombre look on her face, or the way that she dresses or something. Whatever it is (was), it struck a chord with me. So there you have it...

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
I'd say Rusl. The fact that he lives in Ordon village with you yet he unknowingly fights for the cause of Hyrule is pretty cool

PapilioTempesta

Tots Som Pops
How come anyone chooses Auru? I think he's the leader of the band, as in that everyone respects him and listens to what he has to say. Right, maybe he doesn't do much in the game, but he's very mysterious, and the little we get to know about him and his past give us the shadow of a very interesting and exciting life. It is suggested (or made sure? I don't remember) that he was very close to the royal family and Zelda. It could even be that when Zant's army slaughtered everyone within the castle he fought his way out, which would prove him a good fighter and a wise man. It would also explain why his little group are the only people that are aware of some evil presence -either that, or the rest of the people in clocktown are a bunch of morons.

From the game we also learn Auru helped in some way the creepy canon guy in the Lake, he saved his life or something equally important, so that such a greedy man owes him one. I'd even think that the canon guy is a bit afraid of Auru, but maybe that's just me -really, when I saw him for the first time i thought he was someone you didn't want to cross.

finally, I would like to point out that Auru is the only one who sees something evil in the desert, something no one else would ever see: in the desert there is nothing really evil (no monster with a piece of mirror), just the occasional bunch of bublins, but nothing you'd go and investigate just especially. I'm quite sure Auru was familiar with the Arbeiters Ground's history, and maybe even had heard of the mirror -a theory that links him back again to the Royal family and Zelda.

Auru is great! be fair, people, give him a chance!

What did Shad ever do wrong? ._. It's just a game glitch, really guys…

I did not say he did anything wrong.

How come anyone chooses Auru? I think he's the leader of the band, as in that everyone respects him and listens to what he has to say. Right, maybe he doesn't do much in the game, but he's very mysterious, and the little we get to know about him and his past give us the shadow of a very interesting and exciting life. It is suggested (or made sure? I don't remember) that he was very close to the royal family and Zelda. It could even be that when Zant's army slaughtered everyone within the castle he fought his way out, which would prove him a good fighter and a wise man. It would also explain why his little group are the only people that are aware of some evil presence -either that, or the rest of the people in clocktown are a bunch of morons.

From the game we also learn Auru helped in some way the creepy canon guy in the Lake, he saved his life or something equally important, so that such a greedy man owes him one. I'd even think that the canon guy is a bit afraid of Auru, but maybe that's just me -really, when I saw him for the first time i thought he was someone you didn't want to cross.

finally, I would like to point out that Auru is the only one who sees something evil in the desert, something no one else would ever see: in the desert there is nothing really evil (no monster with a piece of mirror), just the occasional bunch of bublins, but nothing you'd go and investigate just especially. I'm quite sure Auru was familiar with the Arbeiters Ground's history, and maybe even had heard of the mirror -a theory that links him back again to the Royal family and Zelda.

Auru is great! be fair, people, give him a chance!

Good points. He's still 4th on my list, but good points nonetheless. I always thought that he could be a descendant of, or in some ways connected to, Rauru (the light sage from OOT), purely for the name alone.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Shad doesn't deserve any like or votes, wanna know why?

He's the reason TP could has that broken and thus your progress in the game permanently stop unless you reset. I was on the edge ever since I heard about the glitch, until I passed that area, would you believe? A game breaking bug at the END IF THE GAME!

Um, that's not Shad's fault. It's the fault of the programming, and has nothing to do with him as a character. :facepalm:

My vote is for Shad, because he actually had the most emotion and character out of the four of them. The other three are boring. Rusl is Link's mentor and a family man, but there's nothing about his personality that really stands out. Auru was incredibly boring as a character. Ashei had an interesting thing going for her; she mentioned something about talking without a filter sometimes, or something close to that. But that was never carried over, so she got boring real fast, too. Shad was like an excited schoolboy the entire time, with his interest in the Oocca and the City in the Sky. His character actually managed to stay constant. For that reason, he gets my vote.

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
Just pointing out, if memory serves Telma is a member of the resistance as well.

Anyhoo my vote goes to Rusl. I find him to be a cool guy who has a sword and despite getting his butt handed to him in the beginning, at least he kept trying despite putting himself in extreme danger. He's a brave kind loyal man and deserves credit for what he does. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom