• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite Race/species from the LoZ Series?

Favourite race/species from the LoZ Universe?

• Mogma

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Deku

• Fairy

• Garo

• Gerudo

• Goron

• Great Fairy

• Hylian

• Kokiri

• Korok

• Lokomo

• Minish

• Kikwi

• Ooca

• Rito

• Sheikah

• Twili

• Yeti

• Yook

• Parella

• Total voters
Hi everyone.
I was just wondering: Which of the various races/species of the Zelda Universe are your favourite?

Edit: I only had room for 20 options and I stupidly forgot Zora... How could I?! :(

Last edited:
I chose Gorons because their associatied with fire themed temples/dungeons and those are my favorite. There also the most humorous IMO.

I would have voted Zora because ever since OoT I've been in love with them, I also love the water which helped increase the appeal of them. Instead, I voted for Rito the reasons being twofold:

1. They evolved from the Zora.
2. I loved them almost as much as I loved the Zora.

LanceLercher

The White Knight Alien
By the looks of it, you probably should have included Zoras because they are the general favorite. Anyways, for me it's a tie between the Mogmas and Zoras (Twilight Princess Style). Mogmas have such a unique and wonderful character design. I haven't played much Skyward Sword, but from what I have played, they are very humorous. The Zoras are so Badass! They can protect their land, and I just really like blue skin on humanoids. They can swim (unlike me) and they are always helpful to Link. If there was a Mog-ra or Zo-ma type of race, it would be a match made in heaven (or more likely in a muddy hot-spring).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom