• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Favourite Lines From a Villain

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
So we all take in the experience when first encountering the Villain who is behind the evil events in the game. We have been waiting to encounter the Villain throughout all the game and when we do we want to know their motives. Note there will be spoilers not only in this post but others!

There have been some pretty good quotes from each Villain but I want to know, what are your favourite lines from any particular Villain? Here's one of my favourites from Twilight Princess....I think I like this particular quote just because of its meaning. Ganondorf takes the sword that the sages used to execute him and he intends to use it ironically for evil purposes, to show what the sages did.

Ganondorf Twilight Princess said:
An impressive looking balde...But nothing more. Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade....And use it to blot out the light forever!

Last edited:

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Anything and everything by Debbie.

...Er, I mean, Ghirahim. XD (he's too fabulous to be called anything else)

There's one in particular from a non-Zelda game, but that's probably not the subject matter. XD

Spoilers for Skyward Sword, A Link to the Past, Link's Awakening, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, and The Wind Waker...

Those like you... Those who share the blood of the goddess and the spirit of the hero...They are eternally bound to
this curse. An incarnation of my hatred shall ever follow your kind, dooming them to wander a blood-soaked sea of darkness for all time!

You are doing well, lad. But can you break through this secret technique of Darkness? En Garde!

HO HO HO! I'm your bad guy this time!! HO HO HO!

Let's rumble!

This island is going to dis-appear...Our world is going to disappear...Our world...Our...world...

YOU...CURSE YOU...ZELDA! CURSE YOU...SAGES!! CURSE YOU...Link! Someday...When this seal is broken....That is when I will exterminate your descendants!! As long as the Triforce of Power is in my hand....

A puppet that can no longer be used is mere garbage. This puppet's role has just ended...

I...I shall consume. Consume...Consume everything.

You don't have any masks left, do you? Well, let's do something else. Let's play good guys against bad guys... Yes. Let's play that. Are you ready? You're the bad guy. And when you're bad, you just run. That's fine, right? Well...Shall we play?

Do you sleep still? Wait! Do not be hasty, boy...I can see this girl's dreams...Oceans...Oceans...Oceans...Oceans...Oceans as far as the eye can see. They are vast seas...None can swim across them...They yield no fish to catch...What did the King of Hyrule say?...That the gods sealed Hyrule away? And they left behind people who would
one day awaken Hyrule?! How ridiculous...So many pathetic creatures, scattered across a handful of islands, drifting on this sea like fallen leaves on a forgotten pool...What can they possibly hope to achieve? Don't you see? All of you...Your gods destroyed you! I have been waiting for you, boy. For one like you...Yes...For the hero. Do not betray my expectations.

Yes, surely you are the Hero of Time, reborn...Your time has come...Come now...Stand before me!

No matter when it came, the wind carried the same thing...Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brough something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose.

Do not fear. I will not kill you...I merely have need of the power that dwells within you.

Now! Let us put an end to that which binds us together!

Ughnn...Heh heh...The wind...It is blowing...

Yeah...I have a lot...

Possible Spoilers

Ganondorf - The Wind Waker: How ridiculous... So many pathetic creatures, scattered across a handful of islands, drifting on this sea like fallen leaves on a forgotten pool... What they can possibly hope to achieve? Don't you see? All of you... Your gods destroyed you! I have been waiting for you, boy. For one like you... Yes... For the hero.

Ganondorf - Twilight Princess: Do not think this ends here...The history of light and shadow will be written in blood!

HylianHero

Gardener of Elysium
"Lovely, arent they? You'll find the supple skin of my arms tougher than any armor. Doesn't their shape leave you.... breathless? *poses* BEHOLD! SUCH BEAUTY! SUCH PURE FORM! Such exquisite physique!!! SUCH STUNNING FEATURES!!! Yes, I've pretty much got it all. There's one teeny, tiny thing that I lack... Namely, mercy." - Demon Lord Ghirahim

"This news has just filled my heart with rainbows!" - Demon Lord Ghirahim

"I'll admit I got a little sulky. It was frowns all around." - Demon Lord Ghirahim

"...But before we talk any further on that subject, there is still the outstanding matter of your punishment, Link." - Demon Lord Ghirahim
"You may call me Ghirahim. In truth, I very much prefer to be indulged with my full title: Lord Ghirahim. But I'm not fussy." - Demon Lord Ghirahim

"I need to vent all this unhealthy anger, and your agony is such a great stress reliever." - Demon Lord Ghirahim

"I'll make the affair so excruciating, you'll deafen yourself with the shrill sound of your own screams." - Demon Lord Ghirahim

“How dare you?! Are you implying that my power is… our old magic? Now THAT is a joke! This power is granted to me by my god! It is the magic of the King of Twilight, and you WILL respect it!
“My Midna… Did you forget? That beast is one of the light dwellers who oppressed our people. No matter how much you may desire otherwise, you will never be more than a shadow in their world. You cannot consort with their kind! But if we can make their world ours, Midna… light and darkness will meet at last. Our tribe will take back their realm… and sweet darkness will blot out this harsh light!" -Usurper King Zant
“An impressive-looking blade… But nothing more. Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade… and use it to blot out the light forever!
- - -
“Do not think this ends here… The history of light and shadow will be written in blood!” -Ganondorf

"Though this is not the end. My hate... never perishes. It is born anew in a cycle with no end! I will rise again! Those like you... Those who share the blood of the goddess and the spirit of the hero... They are eternally bound to this curse. An incarnation of my hatred shall ever follow your kind, dooming them to wander a blood-soaked sea of darkness for all time!" -Demon King Demise
"I...I shall consume. Consume...Consume everything." -Majora's Mask
"My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark at night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came, the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose." -Ganondorf

There have been so many good villain quotes in the LOZ. Here are some of my favorites, for one reason or another.

Last edited:

OcarinaofWind12

So zetta slow!
"The only question left is how long you will remain standing before I take your life. Try to keep it interesting for me, would you?" -Demise

"The hate for the gods that has boiled in my veins...You will taste it all in the bite of my blade." -Demise

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
I believe people have taken most of them, but this one still sticks out in my mind:

Ganondorf OoT said:
These toys are too much for you. I demand you return them to me!

also:

Ganondorf TP said:
Do not think that this ends here... the history of light and shadow will be written in blood!

Love those ones.

DekuPrincess

Are you serious?!?
Zant:

No matter how much you may desire otherwise, you will never be more than a shadow in their world. You cannot consort with their kind!

Master Stalfos (LA):

You again?! You keep going and going... I can't outlast you!

Genie from LA is actually my favorite but Green Hat Hero beat me to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom