• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite "Fourth Wall Breaking" Moment?

willsfairysword

links assistant in combat
My favourite one is in Metal Gear Solid when Psycho Mantis reads your mind (or memory card) and comments on what you play and how often you save such as "You like The Legend of Zelda don't you" and then vibrating the controller and changing the channel.

I agree or my friend does :)

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
I haven't played the metal gear solid game yet that contains the boss battle with Psycho Mantis other wise I would probably choose it from what I have heard about it. But since I haven't I would have to Choose the ending to Earthbound where the character prays for you to help them destroy Giygas. Another one that I like is the entirety of Kid Icarus Uprising where Pit and the other characters constantly break the fourth wall for comic effect.

Awesome

The Creepy Uncle
Yeah I'm a have to go with Conker's Bad Fur Day.
[video=youtube;e21XnQ0vil0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e21XnQ0vil0[/video]
I also really like one from Borderlands 2

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
My favourite fourth wall breaking game is Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. Lots of hilarious moments in it. One of my favourites is when the one of the antagonists Lord Crump is disguising himself as a fellow pirate while on an expedition. You can obviously tell it's him, but he points to the screen and says that the person in front of the TV better not tell Mario who he really is. Another is when a boss who demands you guess his name right steals the letter P so you cannot complete it. You have to recover it to beat him. XD

I 100% agree with this. Paper Mario Thousand-Year Door had a great fourth wall breaking moment on top of being a very humorous game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom