• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite Fictional/non-fictional Pirate

Choose some pirates

• Blackbeard

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jack sparrow

• Captain Blubber

• Laz

• Captain mcallister

• Pirate Cartman

• Captain Bluebeard

• Guybrush Threepwood

• LeChuck

• Captain Atticus

• Razorbeard

• Razorbeards wife

• Kaptain K. Rool

• Davy Jones

• Zack

• Tetra

• Gonza

• Maka

• Cabin boy ALIT

• Other

• Total voters

Dan

So as we approach the most important and fun holiday of the year, yes you guessed correctly "Pirate day". We must look at some of the greatest pirates ever, Pirates come in all shapes and forms. From the classic ship sailing women raping pirates, all the way to the geeky, computer loving virgin pirates of the interwebs. So who are your favourite pirates ? Yes this poll is going all out with MULTI-VOTING. Oh and please explain why they are your favourite pirates to give your post that extra umph of taste and flavour.

Mine have to Jack Sparrow, I enjoy his personality and silly nature.

**** Captain blackbeard, I like Captain redbeard more, who doesn't love a ginger beard. ;)
redbeard_2369.jpg

Pirate cartman, He knows what makes a good pirate, sings a good song too.
Cartman+pirate.jpg

Oh and honorable mention to that pirate at the beginning of the sponge-bob intro

That's all I got for now. ;)

So discuss and talk about ye favourite pirates !

Last edited:

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Mine is also Captain Jack Sparrow because he's hilarious!
But of course I can't forget about this guy:
tumblr_m8npnwhBYj1r7gvkp.jpg

Cabin Boy ALIT every time. He's got great biceps. Grabs the girls every time.

Also "other" because Scervo and Dreadfuse from Skyward Sword are freakin' beasts and they could easily pass for pirates.

The definition of badass:

images

images

JJ, I hope I've made you proud. I'm even wearing my deluxe edition Skyward Sword underwear today. =)

zellinkda

one of many
Clearly, I'm the captain of my own ship, living the life, without scurvy :yes:

Actually, I love patchy the pirate from spongebob squarepants, with his epic teeth and annoying parrot, there's no losing here.

I don't like either of the pirates in the poll. However, there are two fictional pirates whom I find to be absolutely badass.

Trafalgar_Law_Sabaody.png
Trafalgar Law - One Piece. Law is incredibly laid-back and sports a devil may care attitude. His body is adorned with an assortment of tattoos - the most noticeable being the ones that can be seen on each of his respective fingers, spelling out D.E.A.T.H.; his style of dress is quite edgy. He's not only a pirate, but of all things, he is also a doctor. Law is an excellent fighter, one of the strongest there is; he is an expert swordsman, possesses the ability to warp space, and is also a skilled user of a powerful form of energy called haki (similar to our world's concept of chi). Law boasts one of the largest bounties of any pirate in the world of One Piece. Said status has granted him the title of one of the Eleven Supernovas, a testament to his awesomeness.

300px-4ec254887427b.jpg
Cervantes de Leon - Soulcalibur series. Cervantes is essentially a ghost pirate. Well, not quite a ghost or phantom, but something along the lines of an immortal being. He sports pallid skin, cold, pupil-less eyes absent of emotion, and rugged facial features along with snow white hair. He's quite ruthless, having abandoned his own daughter, Ivy, and the rest of his family, and has killed hundreds - maybe even thousands - of men. His voice alone is enough to strike fear into the hearts any real-world pirate, even Blackbeard himself. Cervantes is an adept fighter, wielder of dual blades, one of which doubles as a powerful firearm.

As far as non-fictional pirates go, I'd have to say Edward Low, the namesake of the aforementioned Trafalgar Law. Low has been described as cruel and ruthless; he essentially tortures his "victims." Blackbeard deserves a mention as well, but he's far too mainstream for my tastes... <.<

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
I assume it doesn't matter if it's from a video game so my favorite fictional pirate is Balthier from FF12 I don't know any of these pirates on the poll list though. :thinking:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom