• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite country?

fairyfountain

bros before poes
I've never been out of the country but I find France and Italy to be absolutely beautiful and I'm in love with both histories and cultures. I actually took up learning both languages for a while before I got frustrated and quit (lmao)

I also find Japan and South Korea to be very interesting places and would love to visit someday!

Kingwobbly

Kingwu.
Since when is a Kingdom not a country? My country is a Kingdom too but it is still a country. There is no other word for that. You can say Kingdom or Republic but a country is a country.
Country = an area of land that is controlled by its own government.

I would say the UK too. I love it over there. My family always loved the UK.
Well, I don't know all the technicalities but I do know that England, Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland are all separate countries.

Dan

Well, I don't know all the technicalities but I do know that England, Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland are all separate countries.

Er... No. It's Wales, Northern Ireland, Scotland, North England, South England (Also know as Real England).

Kingwobbly

Kingwu.
Er... No. It's Wales, Northern Ireland, Scotland, North England, South England (Also know as Real England).
North England declares independence. Our capital shall be Liverpool. And national anthem will be the Beatles. All of them.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Hmm seeing as i am welsh i dislike being lumped in with the engrish.

But my favorite country is a toughie.. Do we have to pick inhabited countries, real or otherwise fictional or non fictional?

If yes to the others i'd say Middle Earth just cuz it's freaking awesome if the answers NO i'd say Antartica. It's a super chill place to be don'tcha know

Kingwobbly

Kingwu.
Hmm seeing as i am welsh i dislike being lumped in with the engrish.

But my favorite country is a toughie.. Do we have to pick inhabited countries, real or otherwise fictional or non fictional?

If yes to the others i'd say Middle Earth just cuz it's freaking awesome if the answers NO i'd say Antartica. It's a super chill place to be don'tcha know
When I posted the thread I meant real countries, but it doesn't matter. Middle Earth actually seems to have more votes than most real countries. XD

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
That's cuz Middle Earth everyone rose up together and killed Sauron. That and they only had one Pantheon of deities so no confusion over it all. Not to mention they had interesting races there. All we have is human. I'd rather be a dwarf anyday YAY FOR THE KNEE BITERS

dudenugget2000

ᕦ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° )ᕤ
Tamriel :D
But in reality Swaziland I love it's name
keep_calm_and_fus_ro_dah_by_labsofawesome-d4iwn8u.jpg

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
Ireland ive always wanted to live in Ireland I just love the towns and landscape.

I also really want to go to the mushroom kingdom but thats just me :/

I've only been to 3 that are not my own and of those 3 Germany I liked the most. I thought it was a nice place indeed.
For fictional places my vote goes to Azeroth. or Shakuras. Aiur post Zerg infestation is not a cool place anymore.

Middle Earth is a continent, not a country :P

Is Tamriel the country? I thought Skyrim and Cyrodiil and Morrowind etc were the countries and Tamriel was the world?

Well yes and no, the Empire of Tamriel is a country that includes the provinces of Skyrim, Cyrodiil and Morrowind (though during Skyrim Morrowind is independent I believe) among others. It is also the name of the continent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom