• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite country?

Kingwobbly

Kingwu.
Other than the one you live in, sorry Americans.
Mine's Portugal because it's super chilled out, it's got the lovely beaches in the South, beautiful mountains in the North and extremely friendly locals (as long as you don't speak Spanish to them).

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I wanna say the States but really nothing compares to Canada so I'm going with Ez on "Middle Earth"

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Canada, Sweden, and Japan. :)

Canada - It's a beautiful place that I'd love to live in.
Sweden - Swedish people are just cool and weird.
Japan - I'm a weeaboo

Reactions: Pen

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
If I can't have my own country I'll probably have to say... idk, but I love really historical places and I've always been really interested in and fascinated by Peru. I also love Grenada- my second mum growing up was from Grenada as were almost all my friends, so I always feel really at home in that Caribbean culture :)

Besides America? It would be a toss up between South Korea and Japan. The arcade scene there is very much alive, as well as Tekken specifically. I dedicated 5 years of my life to Tekken, so I would have loved to just spend all my time @ the arcades in South Korea or Japan. If it was just for gaming I would actually lean to South Korea because I also love Starcraft, so over there I would have plenty to do. But I'm also a big car enthusist, specifically 70's 80's and early 90's Japanese cars ( long time supra owner ). So it would be a hard call.

Oh and of course asian girls are hot, but I'm married now so that plus is out :D.

Kingwobbly

Kingwu.
For me it's the UK, I go there every year, have made a lot of friends there, fun conventions, and I just generally enjoy going there :)
The UK isn't a country, it's a kingdom. If you lump the Scottish and Welsh in with us they'd probably go mental XD

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
I've never been out of the country, but I'd have to say the UK and Japan.

The UK just fascinates me, probably because I love British pop music so much. I've always wanted to visit an old English castle, for some reason. I've always been drawn to those.

And Japan is so beautiful. But I'd be afraid to live there because of the earthquakes and tsunamis. :eek:

Sweden is also becoming more appealing, as of late.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
The UK isn't a country, it's a kingdom. If you lump the Scottish and Welsh in with us they'd probably go mental XD
Since when is a Kingdom not a country? My country is a Kingdom too but it is still a country. There is no other word for that. You can say Kingdom or Republic but a country is a country.
Country = an area of land that is controlled by its own government.

I would say the UK too. I love it over there. My family always loved the UK.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Canada
It's a beautiful place that I'd love to live in.

Canada. Even though I've never been there. umu

uwu

In all srsness, I think my favourite country is Australia. Ignoring the fact that it's filled with large oversized creepy crawlies and killer jellyfish that are plotting against me right at this very moment, Australia's always been number 1 on my list of countries to visit.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
Independence-Day-united-states-of-america-23406734-1920-1200.jpg

Other than this? Probably Spain, my ancestors are from there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom