• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Zelda Favorite Weapon In LoZ

Linebeck1000

Legendary Captain
It was called the Bible in the original Japanese version. They changed it in other areas because of controversy I guess. I prefer to call it the Bible though.

My favorite item would have to be the Magical Key because that saved me the trouble of finding keys. I hate spending money on keys...

Ice Rod is my favorite weapon. My second favorite is the Fire Rod. Some of those items are not weapons though. Bible counts as a weapon because it is an upgrade, but the Magic key is not a weapon.

Neither Ice Rod nor Fire Rod appear in the original Legend of Zelda, which unless my eyes decieve me, or the thread starter is poor at titling, we are discussing. I believe you are referring to the Magic Rod or possibly its upgrade, the Magic Rod + Book of Magic.

My favorite weapon has to be the Magic Rod, as it's just the coolest weapon ever. I love just swinging it around at everything in sight. I consider it an upgrade to the bow, as it has the same power, only doesn't require rupees to use and I loved both weapons. And then when you upgrade it with the Book of Magic, it becomes probably the most useful item in the entire game, lighting up rooms and attacking enemies. Really, what else could you want? I hope they bring back a weapon with effects similar to the original sooner or later ...

Kybyrian

The bow will always be my favorite weapon. I swear, bows are great in every game.

Also, VERY misleading topic. You put this in the completely wrong forum. The right forum is Classic Zelda, you know. People who post here will think that you are talking about the series in general.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom