• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Video Game Company.

My favorite is Nintendo obviously because of series like Zelda,Mario,Donkey Kong or Metroid.I like Square Enix for Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts.I like SEGA only for Sonic the Hedgehog even though they REALLY disapointed me lately.Rareware used to be awesome back in the Snes and N64 era with the Donkey Kong country Trilogy,DK64,Conker's bad fur day,Banjo 1 and 2,Goldeneye.

F

Floknar

I'd say Nintendo because of the epic days of N64. I also like Blizzard because of games like Starcraft: Brood War and Diablo II.
But does anyone here recognize Microprose? They made two games that I really like:
- Master of Orion II: Battle at Antares
- UFO: Enemy Unknown
Both those games are pretty old I know, but they still kick a s s ! :D

I still play these games from time to time using a dos emulator called DOSBox.

Last edited by a moderator:

Link8150

The 8150th Link
Nintendo: Mario, Donkey Kong, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, Kirby, Pokemon, Fire Emblem, Kid Icarus, and Pikmin
Bethesda: The Elder Scrolls
Bioware: Knights of the Old Republic, Mass Effect, and The Old Republic
Square Enix: Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, and Kingdom Hearts

Rare Addict

Site Staff
It's tough to pick an absolute favorite, but a few that come to mind are...

- Nintendo
- Bungie
- BioWare
- Rare (up until a couple of years ago)
- Irrational Games

Nintendo, Blizzard and Valve are what immediately pop into my head. I've played and enjoyed a lot of video games made by a lot of different companies, but those three are the ones where I actually know most of the games they've made and have played most of them. I have very high expectations from those companies because they consistently make excellent games.

bkelly458

Just Some Dude
Nothing beats old-school Rare for me. Donkey Kong Country, Banjo-Kazooie, GoldenEye, Donkey Kong 64... heck, I even liked Star Fox Adventures.

But maybe I should just take off the nostalgia glasses and say Nintendo :p

I do like a lot of game companies, but my favorite will have to be Nintendo. Since they make consoles and make games, they know how to use their technology and they use it well. I also grew up with Nintendo and I own all of their home consoles(except for that Pong game or whatever) because I am that hardcore. Nintendo will always be #1 no matter what. I don't care if people say that their games are for kids or their consoles are gimmicky, Nintendo will always be here making awesome games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom