• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Unimportant Character?

Fig

The Altruist
I must agree with Gannon, the mailman from Twilight Princess was pretty just a notification announcement. I would have loved it if the function of the mailman was similar to the postbox in Spirit Tracks, allowing the player to enter competitions for rare prizes.

M

Meatball27

Psh, the mailman in Majora's Mask. As awkward as I feel saying this, he was the one character that really made me emotional during the Anju and Kafei quest at the end, if you choose to get the Postman's Hat. Or I guess I like Gorman, too. :P

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
First thought was Pipit, but he's more of a side NPC than an unimportant character. So maybe Batreaux? No PIPIT'S MOM! I wish I could transport myself into the game and tell him a bunch of your mom jokes, particularly the lazy/filthy/stupid varieties, just to piss him off...

SS aside, I liked Yeto and Yeta, and Jabu Jabu. I agree with Terminus, the TP postman is annoying.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
The telescope man from The Wind Waker. Such a unique albeit strange character.

OH YES!! I always walk up to him because he got information.

My fav character would be Skipper but he is not unimportant. You need him anyway. Malon would be a very close one too but you need her to wake up her dad who is blocking the way and she teaches you Epona's song. So I would not consider her completely unimportant.

Hmm tough one. I think I go with the Mailman in TP even though somestimes I can eat him

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom