• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Favorite Twilight Princess Dungeon?

Fav. TP Dungeon?

• Forest Temple

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Goron Mines

• Lakebed Temple

• Arbiter's Grounds

• Snowpeak Ruins

• Temple of Time

• City in the Sky

• Twilight Palace

• Hyrule Castle

• Total voters
What's your favorite TP dungeon? I enjoyed City in the Sky myself, it offered the most challenge in my opinion, and the overall environment was nice and varied. And, not to mention the best boss ever! (okay, maybe not ever, but in TP). Either that or Snowpeak, which had my favorite puzzles.

Least favorite for me would be Temple of Time. The dominion rod is a silly item I think, but it was cool involving the statue getting down the temple. And the boss was wayyy to easy in my opinion.

Hanyou

didn't build that
The Goron Mines. They were creative and moved quickly. They were easy, but I never really thought about that since I was having so much fun manipulating the contraptions. I think it's one of the more innovative Zelda dungeons.

I also liked Hyrule Castle, so that's a close runner-up, but it wasn't as well-executed as it should have been. Nonetheless, it was plain awesome to see a full-fledged, explorable Hyrule Castle as a dungeon in a Zelda game.

Valexi

Hylian Thief
My favorite was probably the Arbiter's Grounds. :P
The spinner was so much fun; too bad you hardly use it outside the dungeon.
Second favorite would be the Goron Mines.
OH GOD I'M WALKING ON THE CEILING AND MY SKIRT TUNIC ISN'T OBEYING GRAVITY.

AaronX

One who sits
My favorite was the Arbiter's Grounds, too. I liked the Spinner and the little puzzle it had at the start of the dungeon with those poes, and the boss wasn't overly easy. It was a great dungeon. And I thought the Temple of Time was cool, but it's difficulty was kind of a disappointment, especially the boss.

M

MegaLink

My favorite was The City In The Sky, it was also the hardest for me. But I liked the enemies and the fact that you're in the sky and stuff. I thought it was pretty creative, the buildings and puzzles.

Snowpeak Ruins is my favorite dungeon in Twilight Princess.
It has a unique feel to it that you don't normally find in dungeons in Zelda games.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
I have a hard time choosing between the goron mines and the Arbiter's Grounds. In the end, I chose the Arbiter's grounds. The goron mines amazed me with it's concept of walking on walls. I almost fell out of my chair when Link flew up into the ceiling. And then the boss was so epic looking. But Arbiter's grounds brought me back to my roots of OoT when they introduced the poes. Adding that to the amazing puzzles, spooky ambiance, an awesome mini boss and, to top it all off, the Spinner! Well, Arbiter's grounds won.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
For me it would be a tie between City in the Sky and Goron Mines. I love to aim my bow and shoot so in Goron Mines it was fun to practise and shoot all those silly creatures down. I liked City in the Sky because it is challenging. You have to climb everywhere and use the double clawshot.

tetrafan

Zelda Fan Girl
Hyrule Castle this was a really good dungeon. I loved the fact you could explore the whole castle and the music was really good. I couldn't wait to get to Ganondorf.

TQX

Bow Master
The Temple of Time is beautiful. And so mysterious because it is in the middle of nowhere (Into a giant forest, the Sacred Groove), and when you are there, you have also to enter a door the lead to the same area, but then fully intact.

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
Arbiter's Grounds, for several reasons. There was a lot to do, a few well-hidden switches, puzzles you had to think about in order to solve, the spinner that you had to figure out how to use. Oh, and the boss and mini-boss weren't too easy, and weren't too difficult, either. Not to mention trekking through the desert to get there, having to steal those warthog things from the guards, destroying their camp, and fighting King Bulbin on the way in.

If the rest of the dungeons had been more like Arbiter's Grounds, Snowpeak Ruins, and Lakebed Temple... I could have fallen in love with TP easily. I think those three dungeons are a glimpse of the TP we could have had if they'd done a few more things right.

Kybyrian

The City in the Sky was both a pretty fun and challenging dungeon. It took me a little bit to realize what to do in a few parts, and I love a dungeon that can give you a bit of a challenge. I have to say that it really wasn't that difficult, though. Snowpeak Mansion was a lot more difficult than City in the Sky with its amazing puzzles and I absolutely love the whole ice theme. The City in Sky just seemed a little more appealing to me, though. I suppose it was the fact that you were up in the sky, and the boss was very amazing as well.

I'd also like to give an honorable mention to Lakebed Temple. I feel that it was very well designed, and I love how they once more used the water levels idea for the water-based dungeon.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
I actually have two joint favorites.

1- The Temple of Time;

I absolutely loved the style and overall layout of the dungeon. The brilliant puzzles and the mechanic of the Dominion Rod made it for me.
I also enjoyed the feel of the dungeon. It was really nostalgic hearing the song of time reworked in the entrance hall.

2- Arbiter's Grounds

This place was just amazing. It felt like I was traversing through an ancient Egyptian tomb at the beginning.
The musty rooms and sand floods gave it the real ancient and deserted feel, which is something I really enjoy seeing in a game like Zelda.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom